Author Topic: REMNIDER: Cruz debates Sanders  (Read 700 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: REMNIDER: Cruz debates Sanders
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 02:29:46 am »
Sorry, I tried to find CNN on with my remote but cannot find it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 03:26:10 am »
Sorry, I tried to find CNN on with my remote but cannot find it.

It's been on CNN since 9:00 --- this is a lengthy debate, but so far a really good debate; the moderators have given them equal time and fair questions.  Bernie tries to make his points and at times seems to not make sense.  Cruz has the stats and data to back up his point. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 03:31:56 am »
It's been on CNN since 9:00 --- this is a lengthy debate, but so far a really good debate; the moderators have given them equal time and fair questions.  Bernie tries to make his points and at times seems to not make sense.  Cruz has the stats and data to back up his point.
There's a live thread in the National News/Current Events category.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 07:02:04 pm »
Thanks, as I really never watch CNN anyway.  Will look at some alternate sites to catch up.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington