Author Topic: REMNIDER: Cruz debates Sanders  (Read 693 times)

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: REMNIDER: Cruz debates Sanders
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 02:29:46 am »
Sorry, I tried to find CNN on with my remote but cannot find it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 03:26:10 am »
Sorry, I tried to find CNN on with my remote but cannot find it.

It's been on CNN since 9:00 --- this is a lengthy debate, but so far a really good debate; the moderators have given them equal time and fair questions.  Bernie tries to make his points and at times seems to not make sense.  Cruz has the stats and data to back up his point. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 03:31:56 am »
It's been on CNN since 9:00 --- this is a lengthy debate, but so far a really good debate; the moderators have given them equal time and fair questions.  Bernie tries to make his points and at times seems to not make sense.  Cruz has the stats and data to back up his point.
There's a live thread in the National News/Current Events category.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 07:02:04 pm »
Thanks, as I really never watch CNN anyway.  Will look at some alternate sites to catch up.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington