Author Topic: Donald Trump 'didn't realise he was promoting Steve Bannon to National Security Council when he signed order'  (Read 522 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Amid signs that Donald Trump began his presidency with the same chaotic operation that marked his campaign, a report has claimed he was not even aware he was elevating Steve Bannon to a senior security post when he signed one of several executive orders.

Since Mr Trump’s inauguration on January 20, reports have emerged of a White House West Wing marked by confusion and unpreparedness - alongside intense turf battles being fought by his top officials....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-steve-bannon-nsc-national-security-council-order-a7565191.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Offline bolobaby

Pleeeeease. "We have to pass it so we can find out what's in it."
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline corbe

According to Reports about the Reports written by Reporters.....

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
                     According to Reports about the Reports written by Reporters.....

Yeah, I'm not buying this one.

geronl

To anyone else I would suggest he read them before signing them, but I think Trump is functionally illiterate.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
How is this not a tempest in a teapot?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Trump has stumbled badly out of the gate,  and I can think of few actions that would do more to help him to regain his credibility than to fire Steve Bannon. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump has stumbled badly out of the gate,  and I can think of few actions that would do more to help him to regain his credibility than to fire Steve Bannon.

:thumbsup:

Offline ConservativeGranny

"a report has claimed he was not even aware he was elevating Steve Bannon to a senior security post when he signed one of several executive orders."

For some reason I find this very believable.

Offline Frank Cannon

To what end?