Author Topic: FAKE NEWS: Marie Claire Claims Trump to Ban Premarital Sex with Executive Order  (Read 1438 times)

rangerrebew

FAKE NEWS: Marie Claire Claims Trump to Ban Premarital Sex with Executive Order
February 6, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook87Share to TwitterShare to More11Share to Print

The fake news problem is really getting out of control.

Donald Trump was sworn in as President on 20th January, and in just two weeks he has already set back women’s rights dramatically.

He has restricted women’s reproductive rights, cut funding to international organizations who promote, provide and advise on abortions, and just yesterday it was revealed that he’s planning an executive order to declare pre-marital sex, same-sex marriage and abortion to be wrong.

Because that's how executive orders work.

Of course this isn't the kind of fake news the media tackles. Instead it's the kind that it winkingly distributes.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/265716/fake-news-marie-claire-claims-trump-ban-premarital-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:33:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

Who is Marie Claire?

And why is she important enough for a conservative blogger to write an article about her?

Because she is hanging out in every Doctors and Dentists office all over the country.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I can guarantee if there is one thing Trump won't ban, it is sex outside of marriage. It would ruin his social life.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I can guarantee if there is one thing Trump won't ban, it is sex outside of marriage. It would ruin his social life.
This goes to prove beyond doubt how many utterly stupid modern Americans there are.

Of all the people in DC that would conceivably try to 'ban premarital sex', how stupid does one have to be to think Trump would be that person?

Now with that thought in mind, consider that one of the biggest 'women's magazines' believes their audience is really gonna believe it and brigade against it like a Tumblrina/Reddit poster. Clearly they must, otherwise why publish it?

Offline endicom

Monica had premarital sex with the Executive Order.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I would think women would be happy about this announcement.

Saving $300 a month on birth control pills is no small matter.  It's like getting a raise, they should be thanking Trump.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stupid headline. I thought this was about being screwed by another executive order before you're married.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

I would guess that the people who run MC and who write most of their articles are graduates of our fine liberal academic institutions where females are told they are victims of the dreaded Patriarchy. Of course, most of the females are most likely from wealthy families where mommy and daddy provided for every material need of those poor, "oppressed" females.   I suppose they believe Trump is the president of the Patriarchy.
The next EO from Trump...all women back to the kitchen and chained. Yes, no doubt about it.  22222frying pan

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
uh huh

He has to do something people.

His first thought was to ban post-marital sex....
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander