Author Topic: McConnell: No Federal Money for Investigating Voter Fraud  (Read 737 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell: No Federal Money for Investigating Voter Fraud
« on: February 06, 2017, 02:19:32 pm »
by Katherine Rodriguez5 Feb 20172,319

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said he would not spend federal funds investigating what President Trump says is “massive voter fraud in the 2016 presidential election.”

McConnell told CNN’s Jake Tapper that, although there are instances of voter fraud, he believes that it’s not “as widespread as Trump claims” and that combating voter fraud should be an issue “best left to the states” instead of the federal government.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/05/mcconnell-no-federal-money-investigating-voter-fraud/#disqus_thread
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: McConnell: No Federal Money for Investigating Voter Fraud
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 02:44:27 pm »
I kept telling Kentuckians that they needed to vote for the Democrat.   McConnell stabbed us in the back,   and we should have returned the favor when we had the chance.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 02:46:26 pm »
Do we know who owns McConnell?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 02:52:01 pm »
The turtle's head is slowing emerging from under its shell. Mitch apparently feels its safe to begin asserting himself and the establishment's prerogative again.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:52:59 pm by skeeter »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 02:54:08 pm »
McConnell is right. Why is Trump claiming widespread voting fraud, without evidence, in an election he won?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 03:32:03 pm »
McConnell is right. Why is Trump claiming widespread voting fraud, without evidence, in an election he won?

There you go again.   Listening to those left wing news sources who call it a waste of time,  but screech like a stuck pig when Trump says he's going to investigate voter fraud.

I've read several articles on the subject indicating there was indeed a great deal of voter fraud in the last election.   One article said Minnesota was a prime example of voter fraud throwing that state to Hillary.   

California is so filled with illegals that I have no doubt whatsoever that a looksee into their voter roles will reveal all sorts of illegal voting occurring.   

In Pennsylvania there were occasions of more votes than registered voters.   Other occasions of many precincts showing 100% vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012.   

The left wing media is screeching about this being "fake news"  and screeching at the idea that anyone would want to look at it.   

Where there is screeching,  you are over the target. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 03:38:11 pm »

I don't understand that question.  You're saying that it doesn't matter that there was voter fraud as long as your guy wins? 

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 03:40:29 pm »
What happened to all the states' righters?  McConnell said at this point it should be left to the states, which are, after all, in charge of elections under the Constitution by default.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 03:44:43 pm »
I don't understand that question.  You're saying that it doesn't matter that there was voter fraud as long as your guy wins?

No.

A few points on this:

There are 340 million people in this country. There is bound to be some voter fraud. Just the law of averages. No matter how much we tighten up the ship.

McConnell said:

McConnell told CNN’s Jake Tapper that, although there are instances of voter fraud, he believes that it’s not “as widespread as Trump claims” and that combating voter fraud should be an issue “best left to the states” instead of the federal government.

And I agree with him on this.

If Trump wants to coordinate with states on this issue, he can do that.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 03:45:17 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 03:45:06 pm »

There you go again.   Listening to those left wing news sources who call it a waste of time,  but screech like a stuck pig when Trump says he's going to investigate voter fraud.

I've read several articles on the subject indicating there was indeed a great deal of voter fraud in the last election.   One article said Minnesota was a prime example of voter fraud throwing that state to Hillary.   

California is so filled with illegals that I have no doubt whatsoever that a looksee into their voter roles will reveal all sorts of illegal voting occurring.   

In Pennsylvania there were occasions of more votes than registered voters.   Other occasions of many precincts showing 100% vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012.   

The left wing media is screeching about this being "fake news"  and screeching at the idea that anyone would want to look at it.   

Where there is screeching,  you are over the target.

California and several other states give drivers licenses to illegals. DMVs in this state register voters. Obama promised no prosecution if illegals are caught voting.

But sure, there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 03:53:40 pm »

Voter fraud is kind of like driver's licenses.  Each state has their own thing and some will hand them out like candy at the circus while others actually have certain requirements.

Each state is in charge of keeping their voter roles clean, conducting valid elections, etc.  Fu**ingcalifornia, which is now officially all one word according to Websters, does less than a respectable job to put it in the nicest terms humanly possible.

Other states who make an honest effort to conduct fair elections are therefore penalized for doing so.  Besides the cost in dollars and effort their votes don't really count as much compared to the maligned free for all in Fu**ingcalifornia.  Their votes are more like a 3/5 vote, which rings an odd bell to me for some reason.

In short you can't compare states in an apples and apples manner.  This is before you even get into specific accounts of individual voter machine tampering such as Hans Gruber breaking into Nakatomi Plaza and tweaking the system.