Author Topic: Judge Wears Pink Anti-Trump “Womens March” Hat In Court  (Read 555 times)

rangerrebew

Judge Wears Pink Anti-Trump “Womens March” Hat In Court
« on: February 05, 2017, 10:31:08 pm »

Single H
February 5, 2017

I understand we live in divided times. The media is trying their best to pull this country apart and have everyone at each others’ throats. But there are some places where politics has no place:
Hospitals, churches, schools, restaurants, sporting events, and courtrooms.

In a courtroom, your political opinions should not matter. Only the law. Our Constitution and the principles it gave us are how we became such a free and prosperous country.

If you stand accused and have to go to court, you deserve a free and fair trial. Part of that means that the judge should be impartial and only concerned with what is right and wrong in the eyes of the law.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/womens-march-hat-judge/#ixzz4XqvaV7Xy

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Judge Wears Pink Anti-Trump “Womens March” Hat In Court
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 11:39:33 pm »
Single H
February 5, 2017

I understand we live in divided times. The media is trying their best to pull this country apart and have everyone at each others’ throats. But there are some places where politics has no place:
Hospitals, churches, schools, restaurants, sporting events, and courtrooms.

In a courtroom, your political opinions should not matter. Only the law. Our Constitution and the principles it gave us are how we became such a free and prosperous country.

If you stand accused and have to go to court, you deserve a free and fair trial. Part of that means that the judge should be impartial and only concerned with what is right and wrong in the eyes of the law.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/womens-march-hat-judge/#ixzz4XqvaV7Xy

I would think this behavior by the judge would be grounds for an immediate appeal.  There's not even a pretense of impartiality there.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 01:08:54 am »
I would think this kind of behavior would be grounds for removal, impeachment and/or  disbarment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 03:17:35 am »
Travis County has become an enclave of San Francisco apparently.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 03:22:19 am »
Any man that got a judgement against him by her, especially if the opposition was a female, should start filing lawsuits
The Republic is lost.