Author Topic: SNL Audience Cheers Wildly After Character Calls Donald Trump ‘Little White Bitch’  (Read 1295 times)

rangerrebew

SNL Audience Cheers Wildly After Character Calls Donald Trump ‘Little White Bitch’
SNL trump
Sceenshot

by Charlie Spiering5 Feb 201798

Saturday Night Live and Alec Baldwin returned with another Donald Trump skit featuring the president (and his skull masked advisor “Steve Bannon”) in the Oval Office making calls to foreign leaders.

During the skit, “Trump” calls Zimbabwe and the African dictator threatens the president.

“You think you are big tough dictator?” he asks Trump. “I will rip out your spine and drink from your skull, you cannot even walk downstairs you little white bitch.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/05/snl-audience-cheers-wildly-character-calls-donald-trump-little-white-bitch/
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 04:13:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline andy58-in-nh

I would guess that there was nearly as much political diversity in that audience as there was for any of Stalin's Politiburo speeches, which by the way, were funnier than SNL is today.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
At first I thought this might be racist against whites; now, it also might be racist against blacks reading those words.

I haven't watched the show in eons.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow, that sounds hilarious.... :thud:

Offline Applewood

Haven't yet watched this week's skit, but I think the skits with Baldwin as Trump were the funniest SNL has produced in years.  The parodies of the Trump-Clinton debates are laugh out loud funny.  After years of mediocrity, SNL came back to life with the Trump skits.

Trump supporters need to grow some thicker skin.  They are getting to be just like their hero.  SNL has, from time to time, poked fun at every president.  I'm sure none of the Trump supporters objected when they ribbed Obama.  And yes, SNL did rip into Obama a couple of times.