Author Topic: Liberals in Global Outrage That Professional Attire Is Expected at the White House  (Read 645 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals in Global Outrage That Professional Attire Is Expected at the White House
Posted By Elizabeth Harrington On February 4, 2017 @ 5:00 am In Culture | No Comments

Liberals are outraged across the globe because employees are expected to dress professionally in the White House.

Donald Trump has "angered feminists all over again," this time for comments he did not make. The outrage originated from an Axios report Thursday that quoted an unnamed source who claimed to have worked for the Trump campaign who said, "Trump likes the women who work for him ‘to dress like women.'"

"Even if you're in jeans, you need to look neat and orderly," the source added. Men also should be "sharply dressed."

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/culture/liberals-global-outrage-professional-attire-expected-white-house/

Offline ConservativeGranny

"Trump likes the women who work for him ‘to dress like women.'"

Oh okay. Has he informed the transgender and cross-dressing crowd? Can't have it both ways Donald.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Even if you're in jeans, you need to look neat and orderly,"
Wait a minute. These guys are allowing jeans (usually a no-no for most anything above casual) and the harpies are STILL complaining?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ConservativeGranny

Funny what the media focuses on.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Wait a minute. These guys are allowing jeans (usually a no-no for most anything above casual) and the harpies are STILL complaining?

Right!  That's what I was thinking.  These people represent our county and they make good money.  They should dress appropriately.  You can't go to a good restaurant in jeans.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
"But these are my formal flip-flops!"
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!