Author Topic: McConnell: 'Best to avoid criticizing judges individually'  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell: 'Best to avoid criticizing judges individually'
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:03:25 pm »
McConnell: 'Best to avoid criticizing judges individually'
By Alexander Bolton - 02/05/17 09:35 AM EST

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Sunday tacitly criticized President Trump for blasting a federal judge for ruling against an executive order baring visitors from seven predominantly Muslim countries.

McConnell said on CNN’s “State of the Union” that it is “best to avoid criticizing judges individually.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/317961-mcconnell-best-to-avoid-criticizing-judges-individually
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: McConnell: 'Best to avoid criticizing judges individually'
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:42:32 pm »
I wish the Turtle would crawl away into the swamp and never return.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 07:04:30 pm »
executive order baring visitors
Strip searches part of that vetting?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 12:02:17 am »
Don't depend upon this guy to remove a judge who is a runaway from the Constitution. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington