Author Topic: Trump: “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think—our country’s so innocent?”  (Read 14785 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:47:40 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline LottieDah

Will someone please tape his mouth shut and put gloves on his tweeting fingers?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline Drewsmum

He compared the u.s. to Putin and said we're not so innocent either. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline montanajoe

Interesting..
Trump probably won because his voters would not admit to the pollsters they were going to vote for him.
Four years from now they will be again telling the pollsters they did not vote for him... :whistle:

geronl

He thinks that makes what Putin is doing okay apparently.

Idiocy

Offline goatprairie

This is what I expected of Trump before he got elected. Shortly after he got elected he would do a number of positive things to keep the crowd happy, and he would do or say a number of very stupid things because he's prone to juxtapose positive actions with moronic actions.
He has basically said we are no better than a criminal regime because of some things we might have done in the past.
Well done Cheeto-face....you're living down to my expectations.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:54:30 pm by goatprairie »

Offline goatprairie

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:38:00 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
So we are no better Putin's Russia?

He certainly seems to have the same goals and strategies in mind as Putin.

Diminish and destroy confidence in America and our government to clear a path for rule by decree.

Diminish and destroy confidence in American media to clear a path for propaganda.

In both cases there are plenty of reasons for a lack of confidence and trust but the Alinsky way is not the right way. Its a path to destruction

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

I remember when on how we where all outraged when Obama trashed this country.

Offline NavyCanDo

I heard the soundbite yesterday and I thought it so Obama like.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

I remember when on how we where all outraged when Obama trashed this country.

I remember when Bill Ayers are friends wanted Russian help to seize control of America.

Offline kevindavis007

I remember when Bill Ayers are friends wanted Russian help to seize control of America.

and now it seems like we got a true Russian sympathizer running this country...

Offline kevindavis007

I heard the soundbite yesterday and I thought it so Obama like.

Didn't like it then and I still don't like it.

Silver Pines

He equates the U.S. with a murdering KGB thug's regime.  This is why I will never be in this moron's corner.  When he accomplishes something decent, like the Gorsuch appointment, he does so in spite of himself.  He always reverts to being Trump.

Now watch.  Most Republicans and conservatives will dislike this, but they'll stay quiet.  If Obama had said it, they would (rightfully) scream to heaven.  That will be proof that it's all about party/tribe/personality instead of country.

Offline kevindavis007

He equates the U.S. with a murdering KGB thug's regime.  This is why I will never be in this moron's corner.  When he accomplishes something decent, like the Gorsuch appointment, he does so in spite of himself.  He always reverts to being Trump.

Now watch.  Most Republicans and conservatives will dislike this, but they'll stay quiet.  If Obama had said it, they would (rightfully) scream to heaven.  That will be proof that it's all about party/tribe/personality instead of country.

It is OK, just as long as our guy is doing it.. Even though it is wrong.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

:amen:

Silver Pines

It is OK, just as long as our guy is doing it.. Even though it is wrong.

@kevindavis

It's pure hypocrisy and moral relativism.

Offline kevindavis007

@kevindavis

It's pure hypocrisy and moral relativism.

@CatherineofAragon

It is.. I better hope Rush of other talk show hosts doesn't defend this.. If they do, they will not have any credibility.. None zero..

Offline Cripplecreek

We were told that they would keep Trump in line but as all realistic people predicted, keeping him in line meant justifying anything he does without question.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Admitting that our side is/was guilty of the same things attributed to Putin's KGB.

Seems to me, THIS is a true "Reset Button".   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
What's a little oligarchy between friends?

Offline NavyCanDo

:amen:  Very well said. I'll gladly applaud him when he does something good, which I have here, but I will not give him a pass when he does or says something stupid. His noticeable admiration of Putin makes me very uncomfortable as it is, but bringing up the moral relativism argument is appauling.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 04:00:46 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn