Author Topic: Armed toddlers kill twice as many Americans each year as terrorists  (Read 1413 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Not one single terrorist attack on US soil in the last four decades has been carried out by citizens of any the seven countries Donald Trump has put on his ban list.

This statistic has been seized on by the ban’s critics to illustrate its ineffectiveness and question whether the president’s attention would not be better used in other policy areas.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/31/armed-toddlers-kill-twice-as-many-americans-each-year-than-terrorists
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Armed toddlers kill twice as many Americans each year as terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 01:00:14 am »
Not one single terrorist attack on US soil in the last four decades has been carried out by citizens of any the seven countries Donald Trump has put on his ban list.

This statistic has been seized on by the ban’s critics to illustrate its ineffectiveness and question whether the president’s attention would not be better used in other policy areas.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/31/armed-toddlers-kill-twice-as-many-americans-each-year-than-terrorists

Probably the SEAL training they get before the hospital releases them to the mother's care.

Two, maybe three armed toddlers can wipe out an entire American neighborhood with a slingshot and a potato gun, no sweat.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 01:31:33 am »
Probably the SEAL training they get before the hospital releases them to the mother's care.

Two, maybe three armed toddlers can wipe out an entire American neighborhood with a slingshot and a potato gun, no sweat.

I can see the headline: Tater Tots Terrify Tacoma.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 01:43:52 am »
Is their criticism of the law, or the nations not on the list. Because I'm good expanding it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 01:53:44 am »
So, terrorism is the only reason to not let people into your home?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 01:56:37 am »
Is their criticism of the law, or the nations not on the list. Because I'm good expanding it.

The left refuses to take even one tiny step backwards on ANY of their issues, no matter how much sense such a step would make.

Unrestricted immigration is one of their issues.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 02:03:32 am »
So, terrorism is the only reason to not let people into your home?

Yes. Terrorism comes in many forms. Including torture.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 11:24:13 am »
"Euronews."  And we care about what they think, why?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 05:58:23 am »
I'm more terrified of the bad amigo's on the LAPD most wanted.  All we need to do with Muslims is make them aware that Sharia is a foreign law that will not be tolerated here.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 07:19:35 am »
"Euronews."  And we care about what they think, why?

Because they aren't the only ones thinking that way...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 07:32:53 am »

Doesn't fit the headline. If they want to go back four decades, they can include plenty of acts of terrorism including 9/11 and weigh that against the 'toddler gun death toll'.
It's Obama's list, too....
More emanations from the north end of a southbound horse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis