Author Topic: Hitler Became A Drug Addict While Searching For A Cure For His 'Colossal Flatulence'  (Read 2545 times)

Online mountaineer

Sauerkraut?
Hitler Became A Drug Addict While Searching For A Cure For His 'Colossal Flatulence'
 Danielle Tarasiuk

It is commonly known that Nazi soldiers relied on a form of crystal meth to stay awake for days in order to execute brutal attacks and murder innocent people, but few know that Adolf Hitler, the diabolical man behind the atrocities of the Holocaust and World War II, was high out of his mind during most of the war.

During World War II, Adolf Hitler had very high, gruesome expectations of his Nazi soldiers. And in order to keep up, the Nazi military relied on a pill form of crystal meth, called Pervitin. The drug was created by German scientists and sold as a miracle pill that improved alertness. The Nazis thought Pervitin was just "like coffee." One dosage could keep the Nazi soldiers awake for hours and were mostly used during blitzkrieg attacks.

It is widely know that many Nazi soldiers became addicted to Pervitin, but few know that Hitler, also had substance abuse issues of his own.

Hitler had a long list of health issues, which included rashes, stomach cramps, diarrhea, and such chronic flatulence that he would often have to leave the dinner table in order to expel a lot of gas.

In 1931, Hitler switched to a completely vegetarian diet, consisting mostly of mushy vegetables and a lot of pea soup, which was his favorite dish. Hitler often equated eating ham to dinning on a human corpse—an ironic statement considering the mass genocide he engineered.  ...

In 1936, Hitler was introduced to Dr. Theodor Morell, who observed how the Führer ate and how he felt afterwards. Morell noted that Hitler's "constipations and colossal flatulence occurred on a scale I have seldom encountered before."

Morell prescribed Hitler an anti-gas pill, which he took roughly 16 times a day, completely unaware that it contained strychnine, a powerful chemical found in rat poison...
More at AllNight.com
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

More on Hitler's drug use, from the Mirror (U.K.)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I don't have that problem.

I'm loud and proud. :patriot:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Something stinks about this article.

Online mountaineer

And what man among you has not had a little bull semen injected now and then? Big deal or not?  :laugh:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And what man among you has not had a little bull semen injected now and then? Big deal or not?  :laugh:

This one time at band camp......

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't have that problem.

I'm loud and proud. :patriot:

I theorize that when we get to our age, a lot of farts have accumulated so it's best to let 'er rip before we turn into balloons.  There's a reason young 'uns call us "Old Farts," and I don't think we should let the little nippers down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

@Cyber Liberty , you're too much!  :silly:

Offline roamer_1

I theorize that when we get to our age, a lot of farts have accumulated so it's best to let 'er rip before we turn into balloons.  There's a reason young 'uns call us "Old Farts," and I don't think we should let the little nippers down.

And we typically get to ride the elevator alone... And finally watch the news in peace.
Need I mention the gaseous force field with a 15 ft radius, called forth at a moment's notice, whenever we tire of playing with the grandchildren?  :thud:

Even outside: You sit on my park bench only by my leave, I guarantee you.

Online mountaineer

Eww, Herr Hitler, something stinks!

Offline Cripplecreek

My dogs just walk away in disgust.

Offline skeeter

Eww, Herr Hitler, something stinks!

Meine finger junge, Dame ziehen

Wingnut

@Cyber Liberty , you're too much!  :silly:

You do know he has the "Walking Farts", right?

So he really doesn't  "rip'em" much any more.  It's more of a toot, toot. Rutty Toot... toot.

Offline Cripplecreek

You do know he has the "Walking Farts", right?

So he really doesn't  "rip'em" much any more.  It's more of a toot, toot. Rutty Toot... toot.

More of a sad trombone really. **nononono*

Offline uglybiker

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!