Author Topic: Let's start a movement to end the hypocrisy of the American left  (Read 1979 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's start a movement to end the hypocrisy of the American left
« on: February 04, 2017, 03:25:40 pm »
EEEEK!  EEEEEK! EEEEK! HE IS WRITING SOMETHING THAT MIGHT IMPLY SOME JEWS ARE NOT PERFECT IN ALL RESPECTS! EEEEK! EEEEK! EEEEEK!

Now that we have that out of the way and some people have had the chance to dump in their Depends,let's have a rational discussion about hypocrisy. In this specific instance,the hypocrisy of the American left and the primarily Jewish lawyers attached to the ACLU,the SPLC, and other leftist organizations as they shriek in horror over Trump barring Muslim immigrants from 7 fundie Muslim countries.

In MY opinion,Trump doesn't go far enough. Saudi Arabia isn't on the list,and Saudi Arabia is Ground Zero when it comes to fundie Muslims.

BUT.......,MY opinion doesn't matter because I am not a lawyer and I don't have access to any legal group willing to file injunctions or pursue lawsuits to back my beliefs.

Back to the ACLU,SPLC,etc,etc,etc and their running dog commie supporters. The vast majority of these cretins are lawyers whose sole focus seems to be destroying America,and the majority of those lawyers are left-wing Jews.

These people are so rabid on issues like this they practically foam at the mouth.

MY proposal is to encourage pro-American protesters to show up at each and every press conference this traitors hold to rant and rave about the "unfairness" and "inherent racism" related to these moves,and during the question and answer session,have multiple people ask them "If open borders for Muslims from anywhere in the world are ok for America,does this mean you are for open borders to Muslim immigrants from anywhere in the world to Israel?" If not,why not?"

Just that. Nothing more. Get a message out short enough it can get out before being shouted down,and keep demanding responses and explanations. When they say "We are Americans,not Israeli's.",demand their opinion of Israel's policy towards Muslim immigrants and if they think that is "Fair".

Just because the Soviet Union no longer exists and even the Chinese have basically shunned communism,it still seems to be alive and as evil as ever amongst the American left,and many,but not all of them,are Jewish. Most are as rabid in their support of Israel as they are rabid about their goal of destroying America.

One thing even the non-political working classes and even the educated classes that most ignore politics will pick  up on and get mad about is hypocrisy. We will always lose the intellectual battles if we allow the left to dictate the rules of the debate,and put issues harmful to them off limits.

Americans are inclined to go for fairness,and what could be more fair than to hold Israel and America to the same standards when it comes to immigration?

And I don't want any of you "Sensitive" Mods to utter one single "ANTI-SEMITE! squeak over this editorial. It is NOT anti-Jewish or even anti-Israel. It IS Pro-American and Anti-Hypocrisy though,and there are a awful lot of American Jews who are not leftists.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 03:29:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Let's start a movement to end the hypocrisy of the American left
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 04:36:22 pm »
I like the idea in general and can think of several pro's and con's right off the bat.

But those are finer details and I'll set them aside for the time being and stick to bigger questions.  For example, why do American Jews seem to lean to the Left when in the voting booth?  I don't have an answer and it puzzles me to no end.  Seems to me if one could find the answer to that question it would go a long way towards solving other issues. 

Like most things in life you start out with a question, get a response, then ask, "Why?"  That yields another response and you ask, "why" again.  A few more "why's" down the road and you usually end up with the real answer, root cause of the problem, or at least arrive at a point where a light bulb comes on.

In this case there surely is no easy answer.  It's one of those puzzles wrapped in an enigma, put inside a lock box and written in invisible ink.  But just because something is tricky to the nth power doesn't mean the questions are not worth asking.  Personally, I think it is important and as I mentioned before it puzzles me to no end.

------

As a side note I suppose most people in America have never seen a number tattooed on the arm of a Holocaust survivor.  I have and it is a sight that shakes you to the core.  It is so completely overwhelming that it is an image as vivid today as it was 35 years ago.  Even if I could wipe that image from my memory banks I wouldn't want to do so.  That image remains a constant reminder to me and one that ranks a 10 on a 1-10 scale of importance.

Yet many others have forgotten, people who have seen the very same tattoo on a grand parent at some point in their lives.  How could they forget?

To me, that is the question.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Let's start a movement to end the hypocrisy of the American left
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 12:13:41 am »
I like the idea in general and can think of several pro's and con's right off the bat.

But those are finer details and I'll set them aside for the time being and stick to bigger questions.  For example, why do American Jews seem to lean to the Left when in the voting booth?   I don't have an answer and it puzzles me to no end.  Seems to me if one could find the answer to that question it would go a long way towards solving other issues. 

@Hondo69

I am guessing that a couple of thousand years of being "foreigners in a strange land" that the locals feared,hated,and were suspicious of goes a long ways towards explaining that. Plus the whole "being murdered and/or having all your property seized because you were a Jew instead of a Christian/whatever" probably has something to do with it,too. That's the kind of thing that could make anybody a little sensitive.

Now they are here in America as well as other modern,mostly Christian countries,and all the governments seem determined to kiss their asses no matter what they do,so they are taking advantage of it. Just human nature at work,but you would tend to THINK that after the last generation that had to deal with that on a personal level had died off that some of the "kickback" would "die off",too. After all,I don't personally know anyone that participated in the system that persecuted the Slavs,Gypsies,Jews,and homosexuals,so it's all second or third hand hate by now. IMHO,it is long past time they set it aside and started enjoying the lives and freedoms they have now instead of the constant whining and pissing off people who had nothing to do with it. Seems like some people just ain't happy unless they are mad.

------

As a side note I suppose most people in America have never seen a number tattooed on the arm of a Holocaust survivor.

I have,but I am a geezer now myself. One of my mothers cousins was a MP in Berlin right after the war,and he married a Jewish woman who was the only member of her entire family that survived Auschwitz. VERY nice woman,but quiet. I'm sure she is long dead now.

I have and it is a sight that shakes you to the core.

I know it put the exclamation point on "atrocity" for me.

Yet many others have forgotten, people who have seen the very same tattoo on a grand parent at some point in their lives.  How could they forget?

I could easily be wrong,but I seriously doubt anyone who has ever seen one of those tattoos and came to know the person wearing it as a flesh and blood human has ever actually forgotten about it. I can still get mad thinking about it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:18:47 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!