Author Topic: Obscene magazine cover features Trump’s head in cross-hairs, and the words ‘WHY NOT’  (Read 874 times)

rangerrebew

Obscene magazine cover features Trump’s head in cross-hairs, and the words ‘WHY NOT’
February 4, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

An Irish magazine has taken provocation to an entirely new level with a controversial cover shot of U.S. President Donald Trump’s head in the cross-hairs of a supposed assassin.

Of course, they aren’t really calling for Trump’s actual assassination. They just want to chat about it for a bit – you know, analyze the ethical philosophies involved.

Like civilized folk.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/04/obscene-magazine-cover-features-trumps-head-cross-hairs-words-not-444146
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:30:44 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I encourage the editors of the bold magazine to use the same crosshairs with a characterization of Mohammed.  I'll bet within a very short time they will find out Trump isn't so bad. :2gunz:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:34:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

I doubt they'd put one of their own elected officials' photo with crosshairs on the cover. There probably are laws against that in Ireland.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bolobaby

Damn European libtards and their culture of gun violence.

Just like U.S. libtards and their culture of violence.

Good thing conservatives - who don't embrace a culture of violence - own more guns.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!