Author Topic: Thank Goodness Somebody Finally Started An Obama Fashion Line  (Read 770 times)

rangerrebew

Thank Goodness Somebody Finally Started An Obama Fashion Line
« on: February 04, 2017, 01:24:21 pm »
Thank Goodness Somebody Finally Started An Obama Fashion Line

February 3, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Do you long for those days when Obama was president and everything really sucked? If so, you are in luck. You can now wear your nostalgia for the worst presidency in modern American history. Chance The Rapper has started an Obama fashion line, giving you the opportunity to show the world how truly stupid you are.

I really only know Chance the Rapper from those Kit Kat commercials, but as his name would indicate, he is a rapper in addition to being a candy bar salesman. He has also branched out in the world of high fashion with the announcement of his new clothing line called “Thank You Obama.” As you can guess it’s tacky overpriced crap with an Obama theme.

There is an Obama hoodie with a “44” because he was the 44th President of the United States, which will cost you $90. The “Thanks Michelle” long-sleeve t-shirt is a little more affordable at $40, or you could drop another ten bucks for the Barack and Michelle memorial marriage tee that looks like it was designed by crackhead with an airbrush gun.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/thank-goodness-somebody-finally-started-an-obama-fashion-line
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:25:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: Thank Goodness Somebody Finally Started An Obama Fashion Line
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 01:27:04 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 02:40:14 pm »
You know, that whole “thanks Obama” meme was a sarcastic jab at what a terrible president he was. I don’t think Chance the Rapper has quite grasped that fact.

While the whole thing is a great yet pathetic scam, the author is behind the curve. Lefties have successfully turned "Thanks, Obama" back on the Right for years now, just like the Right turned back "Bush's fault".
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 04:06:01 pm »
Fashion to Obama is free shirts and golf shorts Nike gave him, shades and a backward baseball cap, which looks really stupid on someone in his 50s.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 04:23:27 pm »
Fashion to Obama is free shirts and golf shorts Nike gave him, shades and a backward baseball cap, which looks really stupid on someone in his 50s.

IMO, the only people who don't look stupid wearing a baseball cap backward are the catchers in baseball.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley