Author Topic: Now it's Carribean sunshine on Richard Branson's island for Obama: Michelle quits washout California for private jet flight to billionaire's paradise getaway  (Read 1572 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Now it's Carribean sunshine on Richard Branson's island for Obama: Michelle quits washout California for private jet flight to billionaire's paradise getaway

Ex-president flew with his wife Michelle to California after watching President Trump being sworn in 
    The former first couple were staying with their friends, his former Spanish ambassador James Costos and his husband, interior designer Michael Smith
    Obama has now left the home in a Rancho Mirage gated community
    Michelle flew out of Palm Springs airport on plane registered to Richard Branson with a destination in the British Virgin Islands
    Brandson posted an instagram video on Monday suggesting he was on Necker, his private British Virgin island
    The Virgin billionaire's private jet is an ultra-luxury Falcon 900EX
    Unclear if 44th president was on the plane or left separately 

By Ryan Parry, West Coast Correspondent, In Palm Springs For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:29 EST, 23 January 2017 | Updated: 17:43 EST, 23 January 2017

Former President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have left Palm Springs after a weekend break in the desert - with the ex-first lady bound for the Carribean.

An eight-vehicle motorcade left the home of Spanish Ambassador James Costos and his partner Michael Smith, where the Obamas had been staying, around 10am and headed to a private terminal next to Palm Springs International Airport.

A Riverside County Sheriff's Department vehicle blocked traffic in both directions on Highway 111 as the motorcade sped to the airport.

Once there former First Lady Michelle was seen boarding a private jet owned by Sir Richard Branson.

The aircraft was waiting on the tarmac next to the Signature Flight Support as the motorcade pulled in just before 11am.

It was later revealed to have filed a flight plan to the British Virgin Islands' main airport. Branson's private island of Necker is part of the Carribean archipelago.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149292/Obamas-end-vacation-Michelle-Richard-Branson-s-jet.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

So are they traveling separately? Does this mean her gig as Barry's beard is over?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Where are the dogs Bo and Sunny? have they met their demise now that they are not useful?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:22:52 am by flowers »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where are the dogs Bo and Sunny? have they met their demise now that they are not useful?

A tasty, and tender (by Barry's description) feast for all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline musiclady

So are they traveling separately? Does this mean her gig as Barry's beard is over?

Looks like....... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

Surprisingly, they're still together and have been photographed arriving in the Virgin Islands. Daily Mail.

Offline mountaineer

Obama Is Embracing His Cool Dad Wardrobe on Vacation

While everything may feel pretty terrible in Washington DC and beyond, there is someone who seems to be truly stepping away from it all and chilling: former POTUS and current Peak American Dad, Barack Obama.

The former president and his wife are vacationing this week and were spotted by photographers on Necker Island, the private island of Virgin founder Richard Branson. As evidenced by the many photos and videos floating around Twitter, Obama has gone full-on dad with his vacation wardrobe, including flip-flops and a backwards baseball hat (!).

His sunglasses game is also decidedly improved, since he finally gave up those alien-like reflective sunnies for nicer Oliver Peoples shades in 2016.   ...

Between the hat, the shades and the Patagonia-style jacket in his new Twitter photo, it’s pretty clear Obama has completed the sartorial transition to the semi-retired, kinda-cool-but-still-makes-dad-jokes, soon-to-be-empty-nester father he now is. ...

More of this worshipful crap at MSN

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

No, no, they just need to come on a separate flight as is Muslim tradition.

Offline mountaineer

No, no, they just need to come on a separate flight as is Muslim tradition.
Or maybe  on the menu at one of the beach barbecues where Barry got to hang out, so cool in his shades and backward ballcap?

Offline mountaineer

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:46:15 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer