Author Topic: Transgender Boy Scouts of America--SERIOUSLY? Yes as of Now!- Rev. Austin Miles  (Read 464 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Transgender Boy Scouts of America--SERIOUSLY? Yes as of Now!
By Rev. Austin Miles

The revised Boy Scout motto today has transitioned to:

'On my honor I will do my best, to pervert myself and all the rest.'

Like every youth organization, the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) have acted as a magnet to draw in homosexuals where they are given unlimited access to little boys, providing a setting where they can secretly fulfill their uncontrolled lusts. These pedophiles, which prefer children, are forever on the prowl.

This Christian organization-BSA- was formed to teach strong leadership skills to boys, but as usual, this concept has become vulnerable to an influx of deviants who demand that their perversions be freely expressed wherever they please. Sexual misfits slipping into this character-building youth group is really not a new thing since homosexual scoutmasters have been around since the organization was founded over 100 years ago. Back then it was hidden.

The predators in those days were not of the limp-wrist variety or swishy. They were manly and athletic in appearance, like Cub Scout Leader John Brockdorf of Cub Scout Pack 62 in 1947 Salinas, California. He is now dead, killed in prison by prisoners.

Originally, the BSA, described itself as "provider of the nation's foremost character development and values-based leadership training, whose mission was to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Scout Law."

Continued: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/miles/170202

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My grandkids are joking about the Girl Scouts selling "transgender cookies".

They don't know whether they have nuts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis