Author Topic: Paul Ryan: It looks like the Iran deal is here to stay  (Read 955 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Ryan: It looks like the Iran deal is here to stay
« on: February 04, 2017, 01:59:43 am »

By Eli Watkins, CNN

Updated 6:20 PM ET, Fri February 3, 2017

Washington (CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan said the nuclear agreement with Iran is probably going to stay in place, despite significant Republican opposition to the deal.

"A lot of that toothpaste is already out of the tube. I never supported the deal in the first place. I thought it was a huge mistake, but the multilateral sanctions are done," Ryan said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in a clip posted Friday.

Elaborating further, Ryan said it would be difficult to bring back the international community to a point where many countries would isolate Iran.

"I don't think you're going to go back and reconstitute the multilateral sanctions that were put in place," Ryan said.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/paul-ryan-iran-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Paul Ryan: It looks like the Iran deal is here to stay
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 02:01:46 am »

By Eli Watkins, CNN

Updated 6:20 PM ET, Fri February 3, 2017

Washington (CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan said the nuclear agreement with Iran is probably going to stay in place, despite significant Republican opposition to the deal.

"A lot of that toothpaste is already out of the tube. I never supported the deal in the first place. I thought it was a huge mistake, but the multilateral sanctions are done," Ryan said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in a clip posted Friday.

Elaborating further, Ryan said it would be difficult to bring back the international community to a point where many countries would isolate Iran.

"I don't think you're going to go back and reconstitute the multilateral sanctions that were put in place," Ryan said.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/paul-ryan-iran-deal/

So stop US and sanction any country that works with Iran. Cut their 'aid'. Not hard, you gutless lib.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 02:25:05 am »

So stop US and sanction any country that works with Iran. Cut their 'aid'. Not hard, you gutless lib.

And this is exactly what I mean on that other thread.  What is wrong with people who do not seem to understand what a threat Iran represents?   

These morons seem to think Iran looks at the world through Christian eyes.   Everyone's Judging Iran by what they would do if they were part of the Iranian leadership,   but they don't have an Islamic nut-job world view,  so they keep guessing wrong. 

Paul Ryan doesn't think Iran will launch a nuke strike against a major city because the idea horrifies him,  and he can't conceive that it wouldn't horrify anyone else.   He is stupidly judging the Iranians with *HIS*  moral compass,  completely unaware that they don't *USE*  the same moral compass as does he. 

In their world the moral compass requires them to shed the blood of those who do not follow Islam.   Ryan just can't grasp how different they are from him.   

These are Jim Jones sort of people. These are "Heaven's Gate"  sort of people.   These are Not Paul Ryan sort of people. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 02:32:15 am »

These are Jim Jones sort of people. These are "Heaven's Gate"  sort of people.   These are Not Paul Ryan sort of people.

Liberals historically use brown people to achieve their goals. the books are filled with various brown shades of human cannon fodder. Because liberals think they are smarter than brown people.

This time they chose brown people much smarter, violent and determined than they are. And they arent smart enough to see it. All they see is the hated 'right' and a hammer to hit it with. Islam.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 02:43:41 am »
Lessee this week the GOP told us that ObamaCare was here to stay, the Iran deal is here to stay...

The GOP continues to  illustrate that leaving them for good was a wise decision on my part.

Worthless.  Feckless.  Faithless.  Incompetent. Moronic. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 02:59:18 am »
Liberals historically use brown people to achieve their goals. the books are filled with various brown shades of human cannon fodder. Because liberals think they are smarter than brown people.

This time they chose brown people much smarter, violent and determined than they are. And they arent smart enough to see it. All they see is the hated 'right' and a hammer to hit it with. Islam.

I'm talking about the Iranians.   They aren't actually brown.   In fact,  they are pretty much the root stock for all white people.   "Aryan"  means Iranian.    That is literally where the word comes from.    

They are not Arabs.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 03:14:30 am »

I'm talking about the Iranians.   They aren't actually brown.   In fact,  they are pretty much the root stock for all white people.   "Aryan"  means Iranian.    That is literally where the word comes from.    

They are not Arabs.

Historically. But the tree has since forked in a very Arab direction.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 03:34:44 am »

They are not Arabs.
Nor are they Germans in the usage of "Ayran" some might think of.

Some Iranian women are very beautiful.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln