Author Topic: These Are the Groups Behind Those ‘Spontaneous’ Anti-Trump-Ban Protests  (Read 635 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
These Are the Groups Behind Those ‘Spontaneous’ Anti-Trump-Ban Protests

How little-known groups were behind the thousands taking to the streets after Donald Trump’s election win—and thousands more filling airports across the country over the weekend.

Asawin Suebsaeng
02.01.17 11:09 PM ET

On the dark and cloudy morning in Brooklyn after Donald Trump’s Election Night upset, 20 members of the nonprofit Make the Road New York gathered in the conference room of their office for an all-hands emergency meeting.

The Latino and working-class organizing group, which specializes in immigrant rights, had not fully prepared for its nightmare scenario of Trump winning the presidency. Few people in the room believed the Republican candidate had more than a slim chance of victory.

The mood was extremely emotional. Some were visibly distraught, some were furious, some even cried.

more
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/02/these-are-the-groups-behind-those-spontaneous-anti-trump-ban-protests.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Excellent information!  :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Now just a darn minute.

No self respecting protestor would use a beer bottle when everyone knows a Coke bottle . . .

Oh wait