Author Topic: Afghanistan: Former child bride’s ears hacked off by husband for speaking to other men  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

Afghanistan: Former child bride’s ears hacked off by husband for speaking to other men

February 2, 2017 10:27 am By Christine Williams 36 Comments

A former child bride has had her ears hacked off by her husband after he accused her of speaking to other men.

Reza Gul, 20, had her nose sliced off by her husband in an attack in January last year.

“Women’s rights constitute the only valid indicator for democracy,” according to the report below. That is a true statement, but sadly, women continue to be deplorably abused across the Islamic world and to an extreme extent in Afghanistan, where men get away with murder.

Right before Christmas, a disgusting report described some “horrific cases” of women and girls being abused in Afghanistan….

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/afghanistan-former-child-brides-ears-hacked-off-by-husband-for-speaking-to-other-men
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 03:36:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

I often think about cutting my own ears off so I don't have to listen to my wife anymore.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Yeah, let's just nuke it. All of it.