Author Topic: Clinton Team Blames Obama More Than Putin, Comey for Election Loss  (Read 620 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton Team Blames Obama More Than Putin, Comey for Election Loss
Posted By Washington Free Beacon Staff On February 3, 2017 @ 5:03 am In Politics | No Comments

Officials on Hilary Clinton's failed presidential campaign are reportedly blaming former President Barack Obama for her election loss–more so than Russian hacks or FBI Director James Comey.

Clinton's team is "bitter" at Obama for not doing enough to quickly combat the negative press from Russian interference in the presidential election, Axios reported.

Clintonites feel that if Obama had come out early and forcefully with evidence of Russian interference in the campaign, and perhaps quicker sanctions, she might be president today. His caution, they argue, allowed the public to have a foggy sense of clear, calculated, consistent Russian meddling in the campaign.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-team-blames-obama-election-loss/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Clinton Team Blames Obama More Than Putin, Comey for Election Loss
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 01:51:44 pm »
If she is looking to blame someone, she need not look any further than into her mirror.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 02:11:45 pm »
What horse puckey, Obama didn't force her to hide her emails on a private server. Obama didn't force her to run an influence-peddling scheme out of the state department.

The 1st rule Of a Clinton. 
Never take responsibility for your own failures.  Assign blame. Attack.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 02:47:09 pm »
The 1st rule Of a Clinton. 
Never take responsibility for your own failures.  Assign blame. Attack.

Those of us who served in the military have been disgusted by politicians from every party who don't take responsibility for their own actions.

As a new Platoon Leader, it was drilled into me that I was responsible for everything my unit did, or failed to do. I'll admit that it turned me into a real PITA at times, with superiors that were micromanagers. If my neck was on the line, let me do my job and stay out of my way, was my attitude.

One of the best jobs I ever had was 18 months as a Battalion S-4 (Supply Officer). The Old Man (battalion commander) put his trust in me, with the only guidance being, "keep me out of jail." During his career, he had seen many commanders brought down by deficiencies in asset accountability, that's where he was coming from. I had the right training for the job: a degree in public accounting, and six months as a Property Book Officer (a warrant officer's slot, but there was a six month hole between the old and the new). I had a great team working with me, and we made it work.

I saw a bit of the exchange between Robby Mook and Chuck Todd on MSNBC yesterday. It was like two women consoling each other over loves lost. It was funny and sickening at the same time.

Hillary will not be able to move on until she acknowledges that it was her campaign, and thus her responsibility for the mistakes made.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.