Author Topic: Trump: ‘My Administration Will Do Everything in Its Power to Defend and Protect Religious Liberty’  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: ‘My Administration Will Do Everything in Its Power to Defend and Protect Religious Liberty’

(CNSNews.com) – President Donald Trump said Thursday during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C., that his administration will protect and defend religious liberty, adding that America will “remain a tolerant society where all faiths are respected.”

“So I want to express clearly today to the American people that my administration will do everything in its power to defend and protect religious liberty in our land. America must forever remain a tolerant society where all faiths are respected and where all of our citizens can feel safe and secure,” Trump said.

“In recent days, we have begun to take necessary action to achieve that goal. Our nation has the most generous immigration system in the world, but these are those and there are those that would exploit that generosity to undermine the values that we hold so dear. We need security,” he said.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/trump-my-administration-will-do-everything-its-power-defend-and-protect

geronl

he's going to side with LGBT every time