Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway Predicts That Democrats Will Destroy Their Own Party Because ‘They’re Hysterical About Everything’  (Read 870 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway Predicts That Democrats Will Destroy Their Own Party Because ‘They’re Hysterical About Everything’

Posted By Kaitlan Collins On 8:35 AM 02/02/2017 In | No Comments

Kellyanne Conway believes that Democrats will ruin their own party because “they’re hysterical about everything.”

(Photo: Fox News screen grab)

After the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court drew some Democratic opposition this week, President Trump’s senior adviser predicted that it’s going to cost them in the end.

“The Democratic party — we’re seeing it unravel in front of our eyes, and we’re seeing it be revealed in front of our eyes,” Conway said during an appearance on “Fox and Friends” Thursday.

“[They are] a bunch of crybabies who say that they’re going to oppose Supreme Court nominees before they even know the person’s name and his academic credentials and his impeccable judicial record. They are holding up our nominees to the Cabinet. This obstinance and obstruction is the modern Democratic party.”

“I think it’s going to cost them because they’re hysterical about everything now,” she predicted. “Everything makes them cry and scream.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/02/kellyanne-conway-predicts-that-democrats-will-destroy-their-own-party-because-theyre-hysterical-about-everything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

She is totally right. Most people I talk to find this behavior appalling and since it is all anti Trump they are calling the Rats out as the problem.

Offline NavyCanDo

No room left in the Democrat party for moderates. My Dad who was a very moderate Democrat would if still alive would not recognize the party. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

They are completely out of their mind.  Unhinged and psychotic.

AIn't it grand! :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Obama said he would consider the GOP ideas, but told the assembled Republicans that "elections have consequences" and "I won."

That was reality for Republicans from the start with the prior administration, and we didn't riot, burn cars, break store windows or beat people in the streets.

I know some highly educated liberals, that cannot make effective arguments or even  logically discuss topics.

They resort to name calling, wild speculation, claims of dictatorship, racism etc. They are so convinced of the moral superiority of their positions. Like they should be entitled to hold political power.

(they sound just like certain members here, by the way)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 03:02:11 am by Wingnut »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are completely out of their mind.  Unhinged and psychotic.

AIn't it grand! :beer:

I'll drink to that!  May it never cease!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm seeing a pattern every 8 years or so:

Party loses, media calls it dead.
Party overreacts, support gets worse.
Winning party overreaches, losing party gains
Losing party wins election to shock of media
Rinse and repeat

Happens time and again. I remember during W people were saying the Dems were finished, because people were moving to red states and red states were therefor growing in political power. Then W misstepped in iraq and a few other areas, boom dead.

Then Obama won, suddenly it was the GOP that was dead. We'd never win another election in 50 years. Demographics is destiny right?

And now here we are, people are saying the Democrats are dead again. They will indeed overreact and have a few more losing cycles. But eventually the GOP and Trump will overreach and in 8 years I bet they'll be back.

Maybe i'm wrong but... does anyone see it differently?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And the last time the Dems were in total control they predicted the end of the GOP.

How did that work out for them?

ETA: @Weird Tolkienish Figure  said it much better than I did.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:42:49 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I'm seeing a pattern every 8 years or so:

Party loses, media calls it dead.
Party overreacts, support gets worse.
Winning party overreaches, losing party gains
Losing party wins election to shock of media
Rinse and repeat

Happens time and again. I remember during W people were saying the Dems were finished, because people were moving to red states and red states were therefor growing in political power. Then W misstepped in iraq and a few other areas, boom dead.

Then Obama won, suddenly it was the GOP that was dead. We'd never win another election in 50 years. Demographics is destiny right?

And now here we are, people are saying the Democrats are dead again. They will indeed overreact and have a few more losing cycles. But eventually the GOP and Trump will overreach and in 8 years I bet they'll be back.

Maybe i'm wrong but... does anyone see it differently?

Sounds pretty accurate to me.