Author Topic: Pelosi slams Bannon: 'White supremacist' now on security council  (Read 770 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi slams Bannon: 'White supremacist' now on security council
« on: February 02, 2017, 08:50:34 pm »
Pelosi slams Bannon: 'White supremacist' now on security council
By Mike Lillis - 02/02/17 12:34 PM EST

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) slammed Stephen Bannon on Thursday, saying President Trump's senior adviser is a racist who has no business sitting on the National Security Council (NSC).

“It's a stunning thing that a white supremacist, Bannon, would be a permanent member of the National Security Council,” Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol.

Bannon, a former executive with Breitbart News, is a senior adviser to the president. 

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/317552-pelosi-slams-bannon-white-supremacist-now-on-security-council
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi slams Bannon: 'White supremacist' now on security council
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 08:52:05 pm »
Bannon ought to sue that Nancy b--tch!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 09:02:19 pm »
Been saying that for years. Maybe someone will eventually have the sense to do it. Have a few 'Under color of Authority' related charges filed as well. Because she said this in her capacity as a Congresswoman/Lawmaker.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 09:04:48 pm »
Been saying that for years. Maybe someone will eventually have the sense to do it. Have a few 'Under color of Authority' related charges filed as well. Because she said this in her capacity as a Congresswoman/Lawmaker.
Not before these creeps and half the population that identifies with them and their Collectivism start a violent bloodbath.

It's what they want now.

It's what they are stoking.

And sadly, the other half is itching to oblige.

And liberty will never again be seen in anyone's lifetimes that is now living.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 09:07:38 pm »
Not before these creeps and half the population that identifies with them and their Collectivism start a violent bloodbath.

It's what they want now.

It's what they are stoking.

And sadly, the other half is itching to oblige.

And liberty will never again be seen in anyone's lifetimes that is now living.

All goes back to that 'actions have consequences' concept that most people think they are personally immune from. But hhey...what does world history know? They are much smarter than that.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 09:29:01 pm »
I know he is not a White Supremacist, however, he has no business on the security council..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 09:32:34 pm »
All goes back to that 'actions have consequences' concept that most people think they are personally immune from. But hhey...what does world history know? They are much smarter than that.

So I keep being reminded.  History is irrelevant as far as this country is concerned, so I am told.

I mean, Human Nature has no influence in our society does it?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 09:43:08 pm »
From San Fran Nan.

Stop it. Please! You're killing me. :banghead:

Pelosi Accepts Margaret Sanger Award

https://spectator.org/58627_nancy-pelosi-accepts-margaret-sanger-award/

Honoring the Eugenicist who tried to abort black people out of existence.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Suppressed

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:47:11 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 09:51:24 pm »
So I keep being reminded.  History is irrelevant as far as this country is concerned, so I am told.

I mean, Human Nature has no influence in our society does it?

Thats oldthink. We have a new era of people that know better. You see Invar, history got it wrong because the right people weren't in charge. These people lean forward, not look back. History teaches nothing because history is inconvenient and interferes with the new way. One could say, a Third (or is it fourth now? Way.

Besides, We have always been at war with EastAsia.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 10:14:15 pm »
I don't believe Bannon is racist or anti-semitic. Unfortunately however, he did say that Breitbart was the place for the alt-right, so it did open him up to these types of attacks.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 10:20:55 pm »
I don't believe Bannon is racist or anti-semitic. Unfortunately however, he did say that Breitbart was the place for the alt-right, so it did open him up to these types of attacks.
True. So with that, combined with the Dems fondness for "It's the seriousness of the charge" BS, he will fall into their usual media amplified trap if he ignores or simply denies the accusations. He basically has to hit back with a 2x4 and keep hitting until the horse stops moving.