Author Topic: Morgan Freeman: ‘I’m Holding Out Hope That Trump Will Be A Good President’  (Read 666 times)

rangerrebew

Morgan Freeman: ‘I’m Holding Out Hope That Trump Will Be A Good President’
Photo of Kaitlan Collins
Kaitlan Collins
White House Correspondent
9:19 AM 02/01/2017

Morgan Freeman is hopeful about a Donald Trump presidency.
Morgan Freeman

(Photo: Earl Gibson III/Getty Images)

Though the 79-year-old actor endorsed and voted for Hillary Clinton in the election, he hopes that Trump’s winning attitude will make him “a good president.”

“As for politics today, I supported Hillary in the election, and now it feels like we are jumping off a cliff,” Freeman said during an interview with AARP The Magazine. “We just have to find out how we land. I’m not scared though.”

“I’m holding out hope that Donald Trump has to be a good president. He can’t not be. What I see is a guy who will not lose.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/01/morgan-freeman-im-holding-out-hope-that-trump-will-be-a-good-president/#ixzz4XWlAlC65

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Me too, Morgan.

Offline NavyCanDo

And me. I didn't vote for him, but I would like in 4 years to be able to say I was wrong about him. Hasn't been a perfect start for him, but so far it's been mostly positive.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online mountaineer

So am I, and I've never been enthused about him.

It's stupid* not to hope he does a good job. The meme going around the worldwide internet superhighway is that even if you despise your airplane pilot, you'd better hope he does a good job. We're all on the same plane right now.

*Unfortunately, there are a lot of stupid people in this country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org