Author Topic: Trump attends return of fallen Navy SEAL  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Vulcan

Trump attends return of fallen Navy SEAL
« on: February 01, 2017, 10:11:27 pm »
President Trump and his daughter Ivanka departed the White House for Dover Air Force Base in Delaware on Wednesday afternoon to witness the arrival of Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens, who was killed during an intelligence gathering raid in Yemen last weekend.

Owens, a member of the Navy's SEAL Team Six, was killed in a clandestine raid at an al Qaeda facility that Trump had authorized early Sunday morning. The operation left four additional U.S. service members wounded and marked the first military fatality under the new administration.

Trump, who was to be joined by Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., upon arriving at Dover, had a "very somber and lengthy" conversation with Owens' family on Tuesday.

"The president offered his sincerest condolences to Officer Owens' wife, his father and their three children," White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters. "Chief Owens was on his 12th deployment, from what I understand. We could never repay the debt of gratitude we owe him, the freedom he fought for, and the sacrifice he made as well as the other members of his unit injured in this operation."

more here

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump attends return of fallen Navy SEAL
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 10:25:56 pm »
Good for Trump ... so far he's shown great respect for our military!!  I'm liking Trump more and more.  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 11:40:05 pm »
 :thumbsup3:

And the pundits can't figure out why America rejected the status quo.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:48:06 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 11:45:14 pm »
 8888crybaby

This had to be painful for Pres. Trump.

And with HIS daughter on his arm?

Rest in peace, Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 11:45:46 pm »
             Trump and the First Daughter

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 11:57:15 pm »
Obama greeted many a Fallen Hero Angel flight.
Right?  Okay maybe a handful.....   one?   

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 11:58:08 pm »
             Trump and the First Daughter

Is this a clip of them attending the return of the fallen Navy Seal or is this just a clip showing she's going to take the role of First Lady?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 12:00:46 am »
  It and hellary were there for the Americans they allowed to be slaughtered in Benghazi, to coordinate the Video story.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 12:01:39 am »
What a jerk thing to do. He should be running the country and not taking off in the middle of the day like this without letting the press know. I also think it's unconstitutional. I hope he gets docked a days pay for napping on the job like this.

@geronl

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 12:01:53 am »
Is this a clip of them attending the return of the fallen Navy Seal or is this just a clip showing she's going to take the role of First Lady?

My limited perception is BOTH.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 12:05:41 am »
A significant gesture in several ways.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 12:06:31 am »
What a jerk thing to do. He should be running the country and not taking off in the middle of the day like this without letting the press know. I also think it's unconstitutional. I hope he gets docked a days pay for napping on the job like this.

@geronl

Geesh ... at least he could do is go off and play a couple rounds of golf for Pete's sake.

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 12:08:27 am »

@geronl

I think you should add JizzyHead to that mention list!   !

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 12:24:42 am »
Geesh ... at least he could do is go off and play a couple rounds of golf for Pete's sake.

Tell me about it. Can we all finally impeach this guy already?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2017, 01:23:36 am »

@geronl

:thumbsup3:

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 02:43:26 am »

The Marxist Kenyan and the Clinton Crime Figure were on hand for the return of the Benghazi four who they let die. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 06:14:25 pm »
A friend of ours - a military wife - told us this in an email:
...  Perhaps you saw that he flew to Dover to meet the family and pay respects to the return of the SEAL who was killed over the week end.  Ryan Owens and his family are members of our church.  A beautiful family.  His funeral is next Thursday and we are expecting a massive turn out.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 07:02:00 pm »

PIAPS greeted some at Dover one  time.  It didn't turn out so well.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 07:03:47 pm »
The Marxist Kenyan and the Clinton Crime Figure were on hand for the return of the Benghazi four who they let die.

I thought, for some reason, Obummer snubbed that one and left it to PIAPS.  Then again, it was prime reelection time, so he probably was there.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 08:41:45 pm »
I thought, for some reason, Obummer snubbed that one and left it to PIAPS.  Then again, it was prime reelection time, so he probably was there.   :shrug:

He'd never miss a photo op like that.  Especially when he was trying to sell the story that he and his failed SoS weren't responsible. 

I won't pollute this thread with his image but if you can see it

here if you're so inclined. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 08:44:27 pm »

No he did a hurried little event at a hangar at Andrews...stayed the absolute minimum time he could before jetting off to a fundraiser in Las Vegas.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 11:07:44 pm »
He'd never miss a photo op like that.  Especially when he was trying to sell the story that he and his failed SoS weren't responsible. 

I won't pollute this thread with his image but if you can see it

here if you're so inclined.

Thanks for looking that up for me, @Vulcan!
I will NOT comply.