Author Topic: DNC Expels Chairman Candidate From Race for ‘Disgusting’ Criticism of Islam  (Read 13558 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The simple fact is that Islam is NOT a religion at all! Islam is, and always has been, a political movement wearing the cloak of religion!

@Bigun

:amen: :amen: :amen:

Who knows,if we keep saying it over and over long enough,maybe it will sink in that Islam is a form of dictatorial government,NOT a religion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
At the end of the days...the difference between how Christianity is today and how Islam is today boils down tot he fact that Christianity went through a reformation...Islam hasn't.

And until Islam has it's reformation...they will continue to do everything from a 14th Century mindset.
As long as they remain so primitive, backward and violent, I see no need for them to enter my country. The  risks outweigh the benefits, as far as their being truthful, or lying. Taqiyah, you know.

That attitude by Americans is their fault, not our fault.

And for those that do enter, it should be entirely up to THEM to follow "our ways," and not up to US to accommodate "their ways."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
As long as they remain so primitive, backward and violent, I see no need for them to enter my country. The  risks outweigh the benefits, as far as their being truthful, or lying. Taqiyah, you know.

That attitude by Americans is their fault, not our fault.

And for those that do enter, it should be entirely up to THEM to follow "our ways," and not up to US to accommodate "their ways."

Couldn't have said it better myself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm not "defending" Islam.  (Indeed, I'm finding it increasingly difficult these days to defend any religion.  The breed just seems to be naturally infected with bigotry, intolerance and dogmatic obsession with proselytizing and conversion.   I consider myself a Christian,  but that's really for one reason only - Jesus Christ, the most inspiring moral philosopher in human history.   But religion is tribalism, and I for one have had my fill of it.)       

What I am saying is that we need to defeat Islamofascism, and it will be infinitely harder to do so if we validate their claim that we are at war with the whole of Islam.

So you're just going to ignore the point about the 100+ Million body count? 

Gloss right over that,  are ya? 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

So you're just going to ignore the point about the 100+ Million body count? 

Gloss right over that,  are ya?

Then send your sons to fight an idiotic crusade against 1.5 billion. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Since it is too difficult to determine the "peaceable" ones from the violent dangerous ones, the most wise strategy is to isolate ourselves as much as possible, from them.

Thereby avoiding an "idiotic crusade against 1.5 billion."  It is a win-win.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline beandog

I seriously doubt any one here is advocating going on a crusade to fight 1.5 billion Muslims, they are doing a good job of that themselves.  What we are advocation is keeping them out of this country. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

I seriously doubt any one here is advocating going on a crusade to fight 1.5 billion Muslims, they are doing a good job of that themselves.  What we are advocation is keeping them out of this country.

Careful or you might get called a genocidal bigot too!

Side note: Folks might want to look up today's 'Muslims in the streets' protest in NYC. Thanks to support from idiotic American apologists that see no evil, we can expect more of that.

Offline DiogenesLamp

A lot of false premises and false assumptions in that statement.   We haven't arrived at a conclusion that "fighting"  is the answer,  or that our opposition will be 1.5 billion if we chose to fight,  or if their numbers will be the deciding factor should a fight be inevitable.   

I'm sorta thinking we maybe should focus on keeping them out of our territory,  and not helping them gain power in their own territory.   Things like allowing Iran to arm itself with Nukes is about the most brain dead stupid thing this nation can do.   

Hitler in the Sudetenland?    People said we should have stopped him then.   Hitler didn't have Nuke ICBMs.   To quote Yogi Berra,  "it's like Deja Vu all over again."     

How about you settle down and discuss this issue rationally instead of going all emotional on us?   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Since it is too difficult to determine the "peaceable" ones from the violent dangerous ones, the most wise strategy is to isolate ourselves as much as possible, from them.

Thereby avoiding an "idiotic crusade against 1.5 billion."  It is a win-win.

This is more along the lines I am thinking.   Sun Tzu.  Why fight when you can win without fighting?

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

A lot of false premises and false assumptions in that statement.   We haven't arrived at a conclusion that "fighting"  is the answer,  or that our opposition will be 1.5 billion if we chose to fight,  or if their numbers will be the deciding factor should a fight be inevitable.   

I'm sorta thinking we maybe should focus on keeping them out of our territory,  and not helping them gain power in their own territory.   Things like allowing Iran to arm itself with Nukes is about the most brain dead stupid thing this nation can do.   

Hitler in the Sudetenland?    People said we should have stopped him then.   Hitler didn't have Nuke ICBMs.   To quote Yogi Berra,  "it's like Deja Vu all over again."     

How about you settle down and discuss this issue rationally instead of going all emotional on us?

Personally I want to know how we 'have to fight' 1.5 billion anyone to begin with. AFAIK, we are on the opposite side of the planet as 1.5 billion Muslims. The only ones we HAVE to fight are the ones already here when they go Jihadi.

Now the only way that number increases if, say, some bleeding heart liberal works to import more of them. Since they have no navy capable of transporting multiple Normandy level invasions, they have to rely on cruise ships and commercial airlines.

And those require passport/Visas.

Seems to me, as usual, the biggest threat to America comes from within. Leftist enablers. Simple math really.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This has been a problem only in the last 30 years or so.   
Really no way Mohammed ever had a problem with raping and pillaging to make his claim his faith was the right one +1300 years ago?
But this notion that we must fight 1.5 billion Muslims, most of them peaceable, is lunacy.
In all wars, one does not kill all the enemies.  A few million of them dying might get the rest to change their minds aplenty.  The Western world wields the power, not them.

And go back to what I wrote about 'peaceable' Muslims.  If they are 'peaceable', then they would work against the terrorists; to do otherwise is sponsoring them
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Norm Lenhart

Which they do.

And yet you still call for mass murder, in the range of a few million.

. No, Mass Murder would entail Joe schmoe walking into a Mosque and machinegunning the people there for poops and giggles.

In a war, the point is to kill enough of the enemy to make them stop. 1,5, 10000, 1million or 1.5 billion. Whatever number they choose to throw into it.

War is not mass murder. It's war. Learn the difference. But you can put a flower in a Muslim's AK47 barrel of you feel moved to do so.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:24:59 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Online corbe

great points @DiogenesLamp  but you failed to mention another historical fact that will go down in 'infamy', also laid at the feet of the colossal stupid President we had at the time, NOT supporting the 'Green Revolution'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Jazzhead

You STILL don't get it. Islam declared war on US,and THEY are sending THEIR sons here to fight us. If we follow your plan,we are going to end up doing all the fighting right here at home. If we face reality,we fight them on THEIR land.

Either way,we WILL end up fighting them to the end because Islam IS a death cult.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   great points @DiogenesLamp  but you failed to mention another historical fact that will go down in 'infamy', also laid at the feet of the colossal stupid President we had at the time, NOT supporting the 'Green Revolution'.

Should go down as the most collosal blunder ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Seems to me, as usual, the biggest threat to America comes from within. Leftist enablers. Simple math really.

@Norm Lenhart

Hasn't that always been the case? Treasonous Americans were a MUCH bigger danger to us than the Soviet Politburo ever were.

They still are. Nothing has changed by the name they use to identify themselves. It used to be "communists" until people began to figure out that was not a good thing,so they then changed their name to "liberals",because doesn't everyone want to be thought to be open-minded,fair,and thoughtful? Finally,and most recently,they changed their identity to "progressives" because that sounds so positive and harmless.

The truth is that no matter what name they hide because,they are still the same old statist fascists they always were.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

What was the "Green Revolution"?

Offline Norm Lenhart

@Norm Lenhart

Hasn't that always been the case? Treasonous Americans were a MUCH bigger danger to us than the Soviet Politburo ever were.

They still are. Nothing has changed by the name they use to identify themselves. It used to be "communists" until people began to figure out that was not a good thing,so they then changed their name to "liberals",because doesn't everyone want to be thought to be open-minded,fair,and thoughtful? Finally,and most recently,they changed their identity to "progressives" because that sounds so positive and harmless.

The truth is that no matter what name they hide because,they are still the same old statist fascists they always were.

I like when the Dems made the networks change Red/Blue between the parties because the association was too clear to most people. I am reminded of it every time a leftist spouts verbatim leftist dogma and than demands being considered conservative for it.

No one buys that slight of hand either. But I'' give credit where due. They know some idiot will listen/believe them. So... FORWARD! they march.

Online corbe

@sneakypete

2009 Iranian presidential election protests

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Green Revolution (Iran))

Causes
Alleged voting fraud and irregularities

Goals
Election transparency, recall of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from office

Methods
Demonstrations, riots, civil disobedience, strike actions

Result
Protests quelled

Casualties

36 killed (Official figure)[32]
 72–150+ killed (Opposition claim)[33][34][35]

4,000 arrests[36]

Protests against the 2009 Iranian presidential election results (Persian: اعتراضات علیه نتایج انتخابات ریاست جمهوری سال ۱۳۸۸‎‎) (a disputed victory by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) and in support of opposition candidates Mir-Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karroubi occurred in major cities nationwide from 2009 into 2010.[37] The protests were titled as Iranian Green Movement (Persian: جنبش سبز Jonbesh-e Sabz‎‎) by their proponents, reflecting presidential candidate Mousavi's campaign color, and also the Persian Awakening by the western media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Iranian_presidential_election_protests

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

2009 Iranian presidential election protests

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Green Revolution (Iran))

@corbe

Ok,thanks.

Offline the_doc

And yet you still call for mass murder, in the range of a few million.

Wow, I would call that a pointlessly inflammatory and, worse still, downright false charge against a fellow TBR member.

IsailedawayfromFR definitely did not "call for mass murder."     

This forum is turning into a sewer.

Offline the_doc

. No, Mass Murder would entail Joe schmoe walking into a Mosque and machinegunning the people there for poops and giggles.

In a war, the point is to kill enough of the enemy to make them stop. 1,5, 10000, 1million or 1.5 billion. Whatever number they choose to throw into it.

War is not mass murder. It's war. Learn the difference. But you can put a flower in a Muslim's AK47 barrel of you feel moved to do so.

Very well said, @Norm Lenhart.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Wow, I would call that a pointlessly inflammatory and, worse still, downright false charge against a fellow TBR member.

IsailedawayfromFR definitely did not "call for mass murder."     

This forum is turning into a sewer.

Whenever people fail in their support of leftist causes, they usually make accusations against those that bested their failed effort by wild-ass accusations like Bigot and mass murder. Nothing new there.

Offline rodamala

Dems now publicly and openly place Muslims above homosexuals in the pecking order? Sounds to me like this is gonna cause a bigger schizm than it has already. And it's a damn shame really. So sad...

Reminds me of that Howard Stern video bit where he had Daniel "The KKK Guy" Carver rank the races as he saw it.