Author Topic: Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO]  (Read 867 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO]
Derek Hunter
Contributor
9:38 AM 02/01/2017

Laura Wilkerson confronts Nancy Pelosi (Screen capture from CNN video)   Laura Wilkerson confronts Nancy Pelosi (Screen capture from CNN video)

Laura Wilkerson, whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien in 2010, got into an emotional confrontation with House Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at a CNN town hall event Tuesday night.

Wilkerson told Pelosi, “In 2010, one the illegals slaughtered my son. He tortured him, he beat him, he tied him up like an animal, and he set him on fire. And I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforced at the border. We have to start giving American families first.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/01/pelosi-tells-mother-whose-son-was-murdered-illegal-aliens-are-law-abiding-citizens-video/#ixzz4XSXHkebg

Offline Frank Cannon

“But I do want to say to you that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law,” Pelosi continued. “These are law-abiding citizens. It enables them to be there without being reported to ICE in case of another crime that they might bear witness to.”

When asked what she thought about Pelosi's claim, Kate Steinle was unavailable for comment.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"It enables them to be there without being reported to ICE in case of another crime that they might bear witness to."

Oh?  If they're ALL law abiding, what possible crimes might they bear witness to?

Evil, insane and despotic witch...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It is a crime against America that no republican has the presence of mind to compile a thorough list of her batshit crazy statements, read them on he floor of the house in sum, and call for a full psych eval because she is clearly unfit to carry out the duties of office.

IIRC, the House can toss such a nutcase on a vote.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is a crime against America that no republican has the presence of mind to compile a thorough list of her batshit crazy statements, read them on he floor of the house in sum, and call for a full psych eval because she is clearly unfit to carry out the duties of office.

IIRC, the House can toss such a nutcase on a vote.

No! No! No!  Leave this idiot right where she is!  One of the best ambassadors for us in Washington!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

No! No! No!  Leave this idiot right where she is!  One of the best ambassadors for us in Washington!

No need. Everyone wanted the trifecta and the GOP has it. House/Senate/Exec. At this point the Dems are nothing but a hinderance. A liberal, destructive force that seeks to abort more children, spread more 'gay', ban energy production that actually works, Islamize America and give citizenship to as many Dem voters as possible.

Relegate them to history and end the 'Hero' aspect they provide in DC for the Snowflake/brainwashed set. It's time those people dealt in the real world, not the fictional utopia that Pelosi and her ilk control them with.

Isn't that the point of beating them? Why keep them around politically when 'we' oppose all they are? For better or worse, the election was decided. Screw playing games with them. And lets face it. Scorched earth politics is their stock in trade. They tried it in the media with every GOP that opposed them calling them crazy and unfit.

Turnabout is fair play. Never leave wolves in the henhouse.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:14:55 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I am encouraging liberals to keep doing precisely what they have been doing.

Rioting, burning flags supporting illegal immigrants that have committed violent crimes, importing dangerous outsiders, etc.

I remember 1968, which was the start of 20 years of the next 24 years, electing Republicans to President.

In 1968 hippies, anti-American Marxist inspired students were spitting on American troopers.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln