Author Topic: Merkley vows to fight Trump's nominee to fill 'stolen' Supreme Court  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Merkley vows to fight Trump's nominee to fill 'stolen' Supreme Court
By Jennifer Calfas - 01/31/17 09:42 PM EST

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) vowed to block President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee in a scathing statement Tuesday evening.

“This is a stolen seat being filled by an illegitimate and extreme nominee, and I will do everything in my power to stand up against this assault on the Court,” Merkley said in a statement.

Merkley called Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, a federal judge, “a far right extremist.”

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317260-merkley-i-will-do-everything-in-my-power-to-block-trumps
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Merkley vows to fight Trump's nominee to fill 'stolen' Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 05:21:01 pm »
Merkley vows to fight Trump's nominee to fill 'stolen' Supreme Court
By Jennifer Calfas - 01/31/17 09:42 PM EST

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) vowed to block President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee in a scathing statement Tuesday evening.

“This is a stolen seat being filled by an illegitimate and extreme nominee, and I will do everything in my power to stand up against this assault on the Court,” Merkley said in a statement.

Merkley called Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, a federal judge, “a far right extremist.”

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317260-merkley-i-will-do-everything-in-my-power-to-block-trumps

And we all know that to a leftist a "far right extremist" means someone who actually follows the written laws and the Constitution in his rulings.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline libertybele

Re: Merkley vows to fight Trump's nominee to fill 'stolen' Supreme Court
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 05:22:10 pm »
Nuke 'em!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.