Author Topic: Prince Charles warns horrific lessons of WW2 are in danger of being forgotten  (Read 564 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/prince-charles-warns-horrific-lessons-ww2-danger-forgotten/

The Prince of Wales has warned that the world is in danger of "forgetting the lessons of the past" as he risked being accused of involving himself in the row over Donald Trump's immigration ban.

Speaking at a fundraiser for a Jewish charity that helps Syrian refugees, he said it was vital to "reach across the boundaries of faith and community... particularly at a time when the horrific lessons of the last War seem to be in increasing danger of being forgotten".

The Prince shared a platform with the Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis, who criticised the US President for his "totally unacceptable" travel ban on seven mainly Muslim countries.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/prince-charles-warns-horrific-lessons-ww2-danger-forgotten/

The Prince of Wales has warned that the world is in danger of "forgetting the lessons of the past" as he risked being accused of involving himself in the row over Donald Trump's immigration ban.

Speaking at a fundraiser for a Jewish charity that helps Syrian refugees, he said it was vital to "reach across the boundaries of faith and community... particularly at a time when the horrific lessons of the last War seem to be in increasing danger of being forgotten".

The Prince shared a platform with the Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis, who criticised the US President for his "totally unacceptable" travel ban on seven mainly Muslim countries.
Tell ya what Chuck, why don't you show how enlightened you are and take in all the refuse, I mean refugees that we don't want, but hey don't be calling on us to send you our guns this time, since you all have forgotten a lesson of WII and disarmed your citizens.....again.