Author Topic: Pelosi Doesn’t Know Where Her ‘Real People’ Are  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi Doesn’t Know Where Her ‘Real People’ Are
« on: January 31, 2017, 12:10:44 pm »
Pelosi Doesn’t Know Where Her ‘Real People’ Are
Washington Free Beacon, Jan 30, 2017, Jack Heretik

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) lost her "real people" during a protest in front of the Supreme Court building on Monday evening.

Pelosi was leading a series of speakers who were protesting President Donald Trump's recent executive order halting the Syrian refugee program and barring immigration to the U.S. from seven Muslim-majority countries with terrorism problems.

Pelosi turned the podium over to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.), who spoke and held a small candle before Pelosi wanted to introduce and bring in some "real people."

"I want to introduce the real people," Pelosi said. "I'll do the real people now."

Pelosi spoke some more before mentioning two people who would tell "their courageous stories."

"Are they here?" Schumer asked as he looked around. "Where are they?"

After realizing that the two "real people" were not present, Pelosi and Schumer went to introduce Sen. Chris Murphy (D., Conn.). Murphy was not present either, however. Pelosi and Schumer then went into introduce Sen. Mazie Hirono (D., Hawaii), who turned out not to be at the protest either.

"Will there be a question and answers?" a reporter asked to no response.

Finally, Pelosi moved to the next name on her list, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D., N.Y.), who was present.

"Okay, we've got one who's here," Pelosi said.

Monday's protest came just days after Democrats held training sessions on how to talk to regular people during a recent retreat.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-doesnt-know-where-her-real-people-are/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Pelosi Doesn’t Know Where Her ‘Real People’ Are
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 12:11:41 pm »
 :facepalm2:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 12:32:40 pm »
Well, all in a day for Nancy Pelosi.  No one can quite give a deer-in-the-headlights stare like her.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 02:48:18 pm »
"I'll do the real people now."

She's been doing the real people for a long time.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 03:03:58 pm »
Hilarious. There mics didn't work and they didn't get that many people either. Their fake protest was a bust.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 08:31:31 pm »
She is so used to the standard liberal practice of making up people (that overwhelmingly support the latest Dem proclamation, lest women, children, old people and puppies be hit hardest) that she is confused (likely advanced dementia) when she has to deal in hard reality/physical people that actually exist.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 09:01:54 pm »
That made me chuckle!

Offline beandog

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 09:10:42 pm »
I'm sure some "real people" got in big trouble for this slight to Stretch Pelosi.  The old farts can't even run a protest and they want to run the country.  I swear there must be something in the Constitution, that we don't know about, that lists one of requirements to be a congresscritter that you have to be one of the dumbest people on the planet. :shrug:

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 09:15:35 pm »
Well, all in a day for Nancy Pelosi.  No one can quite give a deer-in-the-headlights stare like her.

Deer leader.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 09:19:51 pm »

Deer leader.

Fairly sure I saw that in Fallout 4. The game refers to it as a feral ghoul. The massively sunken eyes are a dead giveaway.

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 09:24:08 pm »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 09:25:20 pm »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 09:40:25 pm »
 22222frying pan
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 09:49:24 pm »
It's very likely that Nancy doesn't know where a lot of things are!  Just a guess!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 10:03:48 pm »
It's very likely that Nancy doesn't know where a lot of things are!  Just a guess!

I would bet her woman thingee is above her belly button by now.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:04:05 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 10:17:13 pm »

I don't know where you got the pics ... but seriously ... Piglosi is 76 and the Beast is 69 ... and please ... we don't need the actual visual!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.