Author Topic: Boy Scouts of America to begin accepting transgender boys  (Read 5043 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Boy Scouts of America to begin accepting transgender boys
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2017, 02:52:00 pm »
Answer

A subversive group out of touch with mainstream progressive thought ....

I think they'll cease to exist quite frankly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2017, 05:39:28 pm »

Considering the fact that "conservatives" are now cheering the degenerates on the other side I think they'll continue to exist but as a means of grooming the next generation of degenerates.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,247505.0/topicseen.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2017, 11:30:17 pm »
Yep. I have a nephew who was rightfully proud of his accomplishments on the way to becoming an Eagle Scout although he was humble about them at the same time. But I fear his will be the last generation to not only display such certificates (issued before the admission of homosexuals as 'leaders'), but to even participate.

One of the greatest things about scouting (even though our patrol broke and bent some rules with incredible regularity) was that the rules were clear.

When people aren't even sure whether they are supposed to have a pair (literally), it makes it a lot more difficult to be clear about the basics.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rodamala

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2017, 12:00:07 am »
I suspect that these girls-who-think-they're-boys-and-so-demand-to-join-Boy Scouts are going to play the "girl card" whenever the boys start roughhousing, wrestling around, etc., (the way boys do) at a troop meeting or campout.

You speak of activities that they have zero tolerance policies written for.