Author Topic: Ted Cruz Statement on Firing of Acting Attorney General  (Read 5855 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: Ted Cruz Statement on Firing of Acting Attorney General
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2017, 05:48:17 pm »
At the proper time, Trump will take his case to the people; and he won't be shy about naming names.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2017, 05:50:12 pm »
At the proper time, Trump will take his case to the people; and he won't be shy about naming names.

Why wait?  The longer the delay the longer time he gives opposition to shape the narrative.

Needs to be proactive instead of reactive.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2017, 05:57:38 pm »
Why wait?  The longer the delay the longer time he gives opposition to shape the narrative.

Needs to be proactive instead of reactive.

I think SCOTUS will might be the time. One third of his voters named that as a top issue and pro lifers can be mobilized. We shall see.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2017, 07:38:02 pm »
...and a special call out to @Norm Lenhart ...for coming in from the cold!   Once again, I can look forward to reading your posts. :beer:
I'm not 'Donning' (pun intended) a red trucker hat just yet, but if he keeps doing good things in the overall I'll keep eating that delicious crow. I don't expect he will bat 1000 with my personal wish list (and he's had a couple swing and a miss episodes so far) but he hasn't struck out yet.

So as I always said, I'll support the good he does fully and bitch about the bad fully.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2017, 07:45:45 pm »
Works for me!

The last time TOS was down, Freepers were being invited here.  I suspect a lot of those that signed up during that time were probably a little dismayed when they read the Members threads.  Myself, I'd like to see us all come together to fight the destruction that Leftists have wrought on our country.   

Bump!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2017, 07:50:14 pm »
@jpsb
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

I was there 16 years.  I was not zotted and could post there if I wanted.  One weekend during primary season in early spring of 2016, Jim zotted a number of old timers at the same time because they said they would not vote for Trump, and I was on the thread as he did that and I was devastated those people were thrown off, and knew I would have to leave there or he would do that to me as I wasn't going to vote for Trump, either, was going to vote for Cruz.  I seldom go there and I don't read the comments.  I still have friends there but they have my email address to contact me directly.  Those friends were not ones using the "hate" word.

@CatherineofAragon was my good friend there and got herself zotted once, maybe more than once (she was feisty and I would warn her but controlling her is usually a losing battle :silly: ), and she found TBR, and here I am.  Catherine is still feisty  22222frying pan and I love her.
I like Scotch and apparently Jim does too. I however know when it is time to go to bed.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2017, 08:01:47 pm »
I'm not 'Donning' (pun intended) a red trucker hat just yet, but if he keeps doing good things in the overall I'll keep eating that delicious crow. I don't expect he will bat 1000 with my personal wish list (and he's had a couple swing and a miss episodes so far) but he hasn't struck out yet.

So as I always said, I'll support the good he does fully and bitch about the bad fully.

That works for me.  And, I can probably speak for all Trump supporters here.

Just be careful on jumping the gun.....   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2017, 08:04:46 pm »
That works for me.  And, I can probably speak for all Trump supporters here.

Just be careful on jumping the gun.....   :laugh:

Unpossible as I'm never wrong. I just occasionally see further ahead than others and my predictions outpace the flow of reality...or something ;)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2017, 09:13:46 pm »
Unpossible as I'm never wrong. I just occasionally see further ahead than others and my predictions outpace the flow of reality...or something ;)

Yeah....that's it!  Gotta be it! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2017, 09:21:30 pm »

Yeah....that's it!  Gotta be it!

Mandella Effect ;)

Silver Pines

« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2017, 08:21:33 pm »
@jpsb
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

I was there 16 years.  I was not zotted and could post there if I wanted.  One weekend during primary season in early spring of 2016, Jim zotted a number of old timers at the same time because they said they would not vote for Trump, and I was on the thread as he did that and I was devastated those people were thrown off, and knew I would have to leave there or he would do that to me as I wasn't going to vote for Trump, either, was going to vote for Cruz.  I seldom go there and I don't read the comments.  I still have friends there but they have my email address to contact me directly.  Those friends were not ones using the "hate" word.

@CatherineofAragon was my good friend there and got herself zotted once, maybe more than once (she was feisty and I would warn her but controlling her is usually a losing battle :silly: ), and she found TBR, and here I am.  Catherine is still feisty  22222frying pan and I love her.

@Victoria33
@jpsb
@Freya

I love you, too!  Remember when you saved me from being zotted by talking me down in Freepmail, lol?  I blame my mom--she gave me her temper.  (Just kidding, mom).

I remember some thread where I jumped all over jpsb for something...I can't even remember what it was about now.  Maybe he does.  But he responded to that attack with amazing courtesy and gentlemanliness.  It was undeserved by me but I've never forgotten it. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2017, 03:50:50 pm »
@Victoria33
@jpsb
@Freya

I love you, too!  Remember when you saved me from being zotted by talking me down in Freepmail, lol?  I blame my mom--she gave me her temper.  (Just kidding, mom).

I remember some thread where I jumped all over jpsb for something...I can't even remember what it was about now.  Maybe he does.  But he responded to that attack with amazing courtesy and gentlemanliness.  It was undeserved by me but I've never forgotten it.

@CatherineofAragon you are "feisty" as @Victoria33 says. LOL, I don't have a problem with "feisty" as long as you can back it up with resorting to crude insults.