Author Topic: 10 hurt in shooting at Tennessee National Guard Armory  (Read 438 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
10 hurt in shooting at Tennessee National Guard Armory
« on: January 29, 2017, 10:30:00 pm »
Jan. 29 (UPI) -- Ten people were injured in a shooting during a high-school party at the National Guard Armory in Tennessee.

Brownsville police responded to a report of shots fired around 11:45 p.m. Friday at the National Guard Armory, which had been rented out for a party, according to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Susan Niland.

Two of those injured were juveniles, she said. By Saturday night, one person was still being treated at Jackson General and two were transported to Regional One in Memphis with non-life threatening injuries.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/01/29/10-hurt-in-shooting-at-Tennessee-National-Guard-Armory/4541485715225/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=3
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

Re: 10 hurt in shooting at Tennessee National Guard Armory
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 10:41:56 pm »
"...we all have to pull together."

Circle jerk.

Offline Suppressed

Re: 10 hurt in shooting at Tennessee National Guard Armory
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 04:36:42 am »
I like that at least one local TV news report opens by pointing out its a Gun-free Zone.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 04:37:51 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn