Author Topic: Clinton: 'This is not who we are'  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton: 'This is not who we are'
« on: January 29, 2017, 03:21:52 pm »
By Brooke Seipel - 01/28/17 11:08 PM EST

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Saturday tweeted in support of numerous protests that sprang up Saturday over President Trump's executive order banning many refugees and others from predominantly Muslim nations.

"I stand with the people gathered across the country tonight defending our values & our Constitution. This is not who we are," Clinton tweeted.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316717-hillary-clinton-condemns-immigration-ban-this-is-not-who-we-are
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Clinton: 'This is not who we are'
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 03:25:26 pm »
Shouldn't she be in rehab? 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 03:26:43 pm »
She is right. Trump and the majority of the country are NOT WHO THEY  (Leftist/Communists) ARE.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 03:28:41 pm »
By Brooke Seipel - 01/28/17 11:08 PM EST

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Saturday tweeted in support of numerous protests that sprang up Saturday over President Trump's executive order banning many refugees and others from predominantly Muslim nations.

"I stand with the people gathered across the country tonight defending our values & our Constitution. This is not who we are," Clinton tweeted.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316717-hillary-clinton-condemns-immigration-ban-this-is-not-who-we-are
Clinton and her leftist pals are not who we are.  We are not people who want to destroy the country by letting in mobs who will not assimilate and who will try to foist their Islamist values on us.  Good riddance to both groups.