Author Topic: FedEx backs driver seen in viral video saving Old Glory from being torched  (Read 1011 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
FedEx is backing a driver in Iowa who stopped flag-burning protesters from desecrating American flags in a confrontation caught on video that went viral, according to reports. Many on Twitter were calling him a hero.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/28/fedex-backs-driver-seen-in-viral-video-saving-old-glory-from-being-torched.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You know, the thought that they might not never even occurred to me.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Good for FedEx.

rangerrebew

Hero Fed-Ex driver rescues burning flags from protesters
Company weighs in on whether feisty worker stays on payroll
Published: 1 day ago

For a lot of people, FedEx driver Matt Uhrin may just be America’s hero of the day.

When a group of anti-American protesters picked the sidewalk in front of the downtown Iowa City, Iowa, branch of Bank of America to burn several U.S. flags Thursday, they couldn’t have known Uhrin would be making a delivery at the same time.

According to protester Jordan Adams, of Iowa City, the group picked the Wells Fargo location at Ped Mall because of the bank’s support for the Dakota Access Pipeline. Donald Trump’s election and racial, ethnic and gender inequality were also on the protest agenda.

“I’m here because of my belief that everything that Trump is doing is horrible,” Adams told Little Village Magazine. “It’s threatening to black people, Hispanic, LGBTQ, women and to the protesters of the Dakota Access Pipeline.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/hero-fed-ex-driver-rescues-burning-flags-from-protesters/#GAwZq8gw8Xi59ckH.99

Offline Applewood

You know, the thought that they might not never even occurred to me.  :shrug:

At one time, we all would have expected the company to back its employee.  But this country has gone far downhill from when I was a youngster.

I'd like to think that the tide is turning and this incessant political correctness will eventually go away.  We all need to return to God, stand up for this great country and stop catering to a minority of malcontents. If you don't like the US, just go elsewhere and leave the symbol our freedom alone. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
FedEx is backing a driver in Iowa who stopped flag-burning protesters from desecrating American flags in a confrontation caught on video that went viral, according to reports. Many on Twitter were calling him a hero.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/28/fedex-backs-driver-seen-in-viral-video-saving-old-glory-from-being-torched.html

So do I.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️