Author Topic: Secret Service Places Agent on Paid Leave for Saying She’d Take Jail Over a Bullet for Trump  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secret Service Places Agent on Paid Leave for Saying She’d Take Jail Over a Bullet for Trump
by Justin Baragona | 6:33 pm, January 27th, 2017

Three months after Secret Service agent Kerry O’Grady posted on Facebook that she’d rather accept “jail time” than take a “bullet” for President Donald Trump, the agency has placed O’Grady on paid administrative leave while they investigate the matter.

The Facebook post was dug up this week and reveals that the 23-year veteran of the Secret Service was a strong Hillary Clinton supporter during the campaign who said that she didn’t care about the Hatch Act, which bans agents from publicly advocating for a political party or candidate.

more
http://www.mediaite.com/online/secret-service-places-agent-on-paid-leave-for-saying-shed-take-jail-over-a-bullet-for-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why paid administrative leave? Terminate her....lol
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

rangerrebew

Secret service agent Kerry O'Grady investigated for saying she wouldn’t take a bullet for Trump
Frances Mulraney
@FrancesMulraney
January 26, 2017 06:16 AM

The secret service said Tuesday they are investigating the online activity of an agent who apparently suggested she would take “jail time” over “taking a bullet” for President Donald Trump. The Washington Examiner reports that Kerry O’Grady, having allegedly experienced a sexual assault in college, was upset by Trump’s comments in the "Access Hollywood" video, prompting her to break a federal law which requires her to desist from such public partisan language.

A senior agent in the Denver field office, Kerry O’Grady, 46, is required by the Hatch Law to resist from airing her political leanings publicly and is banned from sharing any partisan content. The agent is alleged to have announced on Facebook she was willing to break this ethical code to share her opposition to Donald Trump, although she did not directly address him by name.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-american-agent-investigated-for-saying-she-wouldn-t-take-a-bullet-for-trump?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1434000
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:29:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

Her exact words: "Hatch Act be damned."
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Her exact words: "Hatch Act be damned."

Yes she did.

And Now, so should she.