Author Topic: Snowflake student reports seeing KKK hood in classroom, actually saw lab equipment cover  (Read 1057 times)

Wingnut

An Ohio college student armed with a cellphone and an overactive imagination alerted campus authorities to what she thought was a hooded Klansman in a campus classroom.

But it turns out that what one female black student at Bowling Green State University thought was a KKK hood was a plastic cover on top of lab equipment, Mediaite reported Tuesday.

“There’s been an ACTIVE KKK group in Bowling Green, OH since 1922,” complained the student in Sunday morning in a tweet directed to university President Mary Ellen Mazey. “oo, how does this promote diversity &a inclusion??”

The tweet included a brief cellphone video that zoomed into a room in a campus building where there appeared to be a conical-shaped white sheet.

In a reply Monday morning, Ms. Mazey answered the student in a tweet containing photographs to assuage the student’s fears.
Thanks for sharing @autumpatrice,” she wrote. “We looked into this. We discovered it’s a cover on a piece of lab equipment.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/25/college-student-who-thought-she-saw-kkk-hood-class/
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:11:32 pm by Wingnut »

Offline musiclady

Oh, brrrrother!

These snowflake, cupcakes are getting scarier by the minute....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

This broad is right. The Klan is taking over. I just saw this rally the other day....

Wingnut

Oh, brrrrother!

These snowflake, cupcakes are getting scarier by the minute....

Offline uglybiker

Even lab equipment is racist now?  22222frying pan
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Wingnut

Even lab equipment is racist now?  22222frying pan

Go figure!    :beer:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Damn, I lost count of how many Hoods I installed in labs, if I had only known they were racist!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
College isn't for everyone. Perhaps snowflakes should get a job, move out of their parents house and realize what the real world is about.

Baby birds have to be kicked out of the nest sometime.

You can't stay in a womb your entire life.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline musiclady

College isn't for everyone. Perhaps snowflakes should get a job, move out of their parents house and realize what the real world is about.

Baby birds have to be kicked out of the nest sometime.

You can't stay in a womb your entire life.

If snowflakes can't handle college, can you imagine how they'd react if they had a real job with real requirements and no safe spaces?

They'd all be fired in a week!   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.