Author Topic: Disgraceful! Ben Stein Calls President Trump “Bozo the Clown” Then “Chuckles the Clown” (VIDEO)  (Read 1630 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit
Jim Hoft
Jan. 28, 2017

Ben Stein is not a Donald Trump fan. And the Hollywood actor, lawyer and economist regularly spouts off against the 45th president. Saturday on Cavuto on FOX News Channel Stein compared President Trump to “Bozo the Clown.” Then he apologized and called President Trump “Chuckles the clown.”

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/disgraceful-ben-stein-calls-president-trump-bozo-clown-chuckles-clown-video/

Schizo? Schizo? Stein?

You can't please some people.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I see Ben Stein is on the enemies list now.

Maybe suggest some sort of way that Stein can be educated on the greatness of MAGA. it is obvious he just needs to concentrate more on loving Trump. Maybe a special camp to help him, and others like him concentrate on Trump's greatness

Offline ABX

Oh FFS, AbaraXas.  You too?  Camps?  You sound like the weenies out in the street.  You must really be unhappy with this week if you think we're all headed to camps.

You may want to check this article

http://www.healthcentral.com/alzheimers/c/62/162271/recognize-frontotemporal/

It was a joke from South Park by the way.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 05:34:05 pm by AbaraXas »

Online corbe

Maybe suggest some sort of way that Stein can be educated on the greatness of MAGA. it is obvious he just needs to concentrate more on loving Trump. Maybe a special camp to help him, and others like him concentrate on Trump's greatness

I've ben searching for weeks on the interwebz for a 12 step program to help me overcome my Trump phobia, with no success.
   I'm afraid I'm gonna just have to accept my shortcomings and believe their is no power greater than Trumpism.
   next stop, group therapy:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

@AbaraXas
@corbe

It's the timing of it, schmeckels. This was a very good week for non-leftists and people like Bishmolar Ben have to go piss on it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Oh FFS, AbaraXas.  You too?  Camps?  You sound like the weenies out in the street.  You must really be unhappy with this week if you think we're all headed to camps.

It depends on how you look at it. Most people are already in a camp.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ABX

@AbaraXas
@corbe

It's the timing of it, schmeckels. This was a very good week for non-leftists and people like Bishmolar Ben have to go piss on it.

So Ben Stein is now a leftist. Allrighty then.

Offline Frank Cannon

What Ben said was silly, but to call it "disgraceful"? Get out of here. Utter nonsense.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You're better than this  :bs:   And now would be a great time to start proving it.

@AbaraXas

Offline Rivergirl

I see that the this place has become home to snowflakes.   Poor widdle babes.

Offline Frank Cannon

I see that the this place has become home to snowflakes.   Poor widdle babes.

Your microaggression makes me feel yucky inside.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Stein is just pissed that he didn't get a government job.
Trust me, if Trump had given Stein some position somewhere, suddenly Trump would be the greatest President ever, and the same applies to most of his harsher critics.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

So Ben Stein is now a leftist. Allrighty then.

You know I said no such thing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You know I said no such thing.

And, Abaraxas was being sarcastic.  Now y'all are even.  Let's move on.

HonestJohn

Ben Stein is quite the conservative.

And now has the Trumpress very hostile against him.

Offline r9etb

What Ben said was silly, but to call it "disgraceful"? Get out of here. Utter nonsense.

Well, Jim Hoft....

Offline musiclady

Wasn't Chuckles the clown who died on Mary Tyler Moore and everyone started laughing at his funeral in that hilarious episode?

"A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants....."

A little humor goes a long way.  :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

Is this going to be the response every time someone criticizes Trump?  Howls that it's a disgrace?

I suggest people grow tougher skins.  King George, he's not.

Offline r9etb

Do you mean that it a good way?  I mean, George III, and all....

Wingnut

Your microaggression makes me feel yucky inside.

@Frank Cannon
Is there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic orgy type of thing?

Offline Frank Cannon

Is this going to be the response every time someone criticizes Trump?  Howls that it's a disgrace?

Your post is aggressive and makes me feel scared.

Silver Pines

Your post is aggressive and makes me feel scared.

@Frank Cannon

Hey, I hear the students at Georgetown had some juice boxes left over from their election day trauma.  Let me see if I can get you one!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Only Bozo or Chuckles?

Now I'm offended. Why no equal time for Emmett Kelly? Koko the Clown? Insane Clown Posse?
Cathy's Clown? The Joker? Red Skelton? Ronald McDonald? What's with the discrimination?

;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:52:22 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.