Author Topic: 'An Enemy Within' – Keith Ellison exposed. New documentary reveals anti-American radical poised to take over DNC  (Read 726 times)

rangerrebew

'An Enemy Within' – Keith Ellison exposed
New documentary reveals anti-American radical poised to take over DNC
Published: 2 days ago

He was put into office by dedicated communists. He supported the dissolution of the United States to create an ethnostate only for blacks. He’s been the biggest defender of the Muslim Brotherhood in Congress.

And, now, he’s poised to take over one of America’s two major political parties.

He’s Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota. And he’s one of “The Enemies Within” profiled in Trevor Loudon’s explosive new documentary of that name.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/an-enemy-within-keith-ellison-exposed/#lFVRjOz4Uai25pj5.99

rangerrebew

What a perfect democrat party candidate for POTUS against Trump in 2020; radical, black, muslim, and young.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I thought the DNC was already radical anti-American?

rangerrebew

I thought the DNC was already radical anti-American?

Not the way a muslim would turn it.

Wingnut

What a perfect democrat party candidate for POTUS against Trump in 2020; radical, black, muslim, and young.

Obama Part duex. The Awakening

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not the way a muslim would turn it.

Yes, as opposed to a muslim-supporter.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I absolutely want this guy as DNC chair. He is the poster child for the deranged left and why they are losing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I absolutely want this guy as DNC chair. He is the poster child for the deranged left and why they are losing.

The 21st century Democrat party is destined for the same fait the 19th Century Whig party found!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

I also want him in the chair badly.

The Left is not monolithic, just as the right is not. He'll be a bridge too far for a hell of a lot of Dem voters. Especially if his history is pushed in their faces frequently.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink