Author Topic: Brody File Exclusive: President Trump Says Persecuted Christians Will Be Given Priority As Refugees  (Read 1943 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Brody File Exclusive: President Trump Says Persecuted Christians Will Be Given Priority As Refugees

David Brody

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File, President Donald Trump says persecuted Christians will be given priority when it comes to applying for refugee status in the United States.

{quote]“We are going to help them,” President Trump tells CBN News. “They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair.”

[/quote]

video at link:     http://www1.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2017/01/27/brody-file-exclusive-president-trump-says-persecuted-christians-will-be-given-priority-as-refugees

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
OMG!

Thank You for posting this.

And as for the Zero's Muslim 'Refugees' Legally, they aren't Legal.

Federal Law requires a Religious test that their condition does NOT Pass.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/18/wont-obama-follow-law-use-religious-test-refugees/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:07:57 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online DCPatriot

Obama's #1 shame: Ignoring the plight of the Christians throughout the Middle East.  He even lit the fires that put them at risk.

More and more evidence that he was a Manchurian, and dreamed himself influential in creating an Islamic State.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

• Wulf Anson Author
Obama's #1 shame: Ignoring the plight of the Christians throughout the Middle East.  He even lit the fires that put them at risk.

More and more evidence that he was a Manchurian, and dreamed himself influential in creating an Islamic State.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 11:39:02 pm by MOD8 »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online DCPatriot

We have to have a short demonstration on how to resize your pic in preview mode...or at the least, modify it immediately.    :laugh:

• Wulf Anson Author
We have to have a short demonstration on how to resize your pic in preview mode...or at the least, modify it immediately.    :laugh:

OK.  000hehehehe Maybe on other pics, but THIS one needs to be as in everybody's face as we can get it.

Online DCPatriot

OK.  000hehehehe Maybe on other pics, but THIS one needs to be as in everybody's face as we can get it.

888high58888

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is exactly the argument as it should have been all along.   There is absolutely nothing wrong or "un-American" about prioritizing victims of religious persecution, whether they be Christian, Jewish, Yahzidis, or whatever.  And by the time we do that...well, not sure exactly how many other spots would be left!

Offline DiogenesLamp

Brody File Exclusive: President Trump Says Persecuted Christians Will Be Given Priority As Refugees

And this is the difference between an American and a non American President. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline skeeter

This is exactly the argument as it should have been all along.   There is absolutely nothing wrong or "un-American" about prioritizing victims of religious persecution, whether they be Christian, Jewish, Yahzidis, or whatever.  And by the time we do that...well, not sure exactly how many other spots would be left!

Yes, it focuses on the positive and removes the racial aspect completely, but still achieves the objective.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Do we have to be outside the United States to sign up?

Wingnut

@DCPatriot
There's mah Boy!   LOL.   :beer: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online DCPatriot

Offline Norm Lenhart

Boy that crow sure is tasting good lately!. At this rate I'm gonna be fat! I've eaten several plates so far!

Online DCPatriot

Boy that crow sure is tasting good lately!. At this rate I'm gonna be fat! I've eaten several plates so far!

:laugh:  See?   Now that wasn't hard, was it?    :beer:

Offline Norm Lenhart

:laugh:  See?   Now that wasn't hard, was it?    :beer:

I LOVE crow! It means America is headed back toward the right destination. MMMMmmmmm MMMMmmmmm GOOD CROW! MOAR!!! MOAR CROW!!!!!

I always said I'd support the good/conservative things he does. I am just amazed that there have been so many, so fast. If he keeps it up, so will I ;)

Offline DiogenesLamp

I LOVE crow! It means America is headed back toward the right destination. MMMMmmmmm MMMMmmmmm GOOD CROW! MOAR!!! MOAR CROW!!!!!

I always said I'd support the good/conservative things he does. I am just amazed that there have been so many, so fast. If he keeps it up, so will I ;)

I am also pleasantly surprised.   I've been trying to understand why he is doing this,   and my current theory is that the liberals really pissed him off,  and so now he's giving them a little comeuppance. 

It could also be that he believes in what he's doing,  and that's even better!   

I am shocked that he has been so supportive of Christianity and the Pro-life movement.   So far that has been a real surprise to me.   I didn't think he was seriously pro-life and pro-Christian.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

I am also pleasantly surprised.   I've been trying to understand why he is doing this,   and my current theory is that the liberals really pissed him off,  and so now he's giving them a little comeuppance. 

It could also be that he believes in what he's doing,  and that's even better!   

I am shocked that he has been so supportive of Christianity and the Pro-life movement.   So far that has been a real surprise to me.   I didn't think he was seriously pro-life and pro-Christian.

I would like to believe you are correct. God knows though. I just hope he doesn't turn on a dime and say "Look guys, I gave you all that the first week. Now we get moderate."

I have to think attacking his son pissed him righteously though.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I would like to believe you are correct. God knows though. I just hope he doesn't turn on a dime and say "Look guys, I gave you all that the first week. Now we get moderate."

I have to think attacking his son pissed him righteously though.

I think betting on this being a little bit of Trump vengeance is not a bad guess.   I think that he,  like John McCain,  was astonished and angered at how quick his press "friends"  turned on him when they decided he was no longer useful to the leftest cause,  and so I think he's giving them a little payback for doing it. 

He has gone way past the Mexico City policy than has any Republican President before him. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

I think betting on this being a little bit of Trump vengeance is not a bad guess.   I think that he,  like John McCain,  was astonished and angered at how quick his press "friends"  turned on him when they decided he was no longer useful to the leftest cause,  and so I think he's giving them a little payback for doing it. 

He has gone way past the Mexico City policy than has any Republican President before him.

Hopefully he's become a "mugged liberal" AKA Hencforth and forevermore on the right side of the aisle.

Anywhere on the right is fine, just the further the better.

Online DCPatriot

Hopefully he's become a "mugged liberal" AKA Hencforth and forevermore on the right side of the aisle.

His reassuring (to me, anyway) statement today on choosing the best candidate to replace Scalia.  All three recent names are top flight Conservatives and not activist judges.

Offline Norm Lenhart

His reassuring (to me, anyway) statement today on choosing the best candidate to replace Scalia.  All three recent names are top flight Conservatives and not activist judges.

So far, so good. Now if people would thave manned up and taken the hit, he wouldn't be stuck with Mitch running defense for Chuckie Cheeze and co. If DT manages to get people to rediscover their spines when dealing with Mitch types in the voting booth, I'll consider his overall presidency a success on that one thing alone.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I also have that hope in the back of my mind.   There are a *LOT*  of former liberals who one day woke up and figured out all the stuff they believed before was wrong and stupid. 

— Lord Melbourne —

rangerrebew

Trump Giving Persecuted Christians Priority Refugee Status

January 28, 2017| by Robert Gehl

Persecuted Christians seeking asylum in the United States will be given priority when they apply for refugee status, President Trump said Thursday.

“We are going to help them. They’ve been horribly treated,” Trump told the Christian Broadcasting Network in an interview set to air Sunday, The Washington Examiner is reporting.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/trump-giving-persecuted-christians-priority-refugee-status
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:50:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline MajorClay