Author Topic: Women's March speaker a kidnapper, murderer. 'Squeezed the victim's testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him'  (Read 1174 times)

rangerrebew

Women's March speaker a kidnapper, murderer
'Squeezed the victim's testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him'
Published: 10 hours ago

A leading black feminist and featured speaker at the Women’s March on Washington – who speaks on women’s issues and prison reform – is a convicted murderer and kidnapper who was part of a seven-person gang that abducted, tortured and killed a 62-year-old white man.

Donna Hylton was convicted of second-degree murder and two counts of first-degree kidnapping on March 12, 1986. She had been an accessory in the gruesome murder of Long Island real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarole, whose body was found locked inside a trunk in a Manhattan apartment in 1985. Vigliarole had died of asphyxiation. He was starved, beaten, raped, burned and tortured. Hylton served 27 years at New York’s Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for the crime.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

In a 1995 feature published in Psychology Today, Jill Neimark described the bloody crime:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/womens-march-speakera-kidnapper-murderer/#o0mJJtSJ1L0CciKG.99

Offline Suppressed

More info...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

Yeah, psychologytoday gushes over her.

Current lib line is that she served her time and is now doing good for the world.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jpsb

Current lib line is that she served her time and is now doing good for the world.

In a sane civilized world she would have been executed.

rangerrebew

I will guarantee you if she were white, she wouldn't have gotten with 100 yards of the speaker's dais.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I will guarantee you if she were white, she wouldn't have gotten with 100 yards of the speaker's dais.

Not necessarily Ayers and Dohrn spring to mind....