Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: IG Investigating Obama Admin Cyber Attacks On Georgia Election System  (Read 494 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: IG Investigating Obama Admin Cyber Attacks On Georgia Election System
Photo of Richard Pollock
Richard Pollock
Reporter
10:33 PM 01/25/2017

A U.S. Department of Homeland Security employee stands inside the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center as part of a guided media tour in Arlington, Virginia June 26, 2014. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque   A U.S. Department of Homeland Security employee stands inside the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center as part of a guided media tour in Arlington, Virginia June 26, 2014. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

Federal officials have launched an investigation into why the Department of Homeland Security hacked into the Georgia state governmental network, including its election system, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

John Roth, inspector general for DHS, wants to know why the agency broke protocol on its way to 10 unprecedented attacks on the system overseen by Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp — who is also one of the most vocal critics about the Obama administration’s attempt to designate local and state election machinery as part of federal “critical infrastructure.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/25/exclusive-inspector-general-to-investigate-10-dhs-cyberattacks-on-georgia-election-system/#ixzz4WsoqBVw3

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The IG report will make for some VERY interesting reading I'm sure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien