Author Topic: Democrats warn Trump's voter fraud investigation will increase voter suppression  (Read 2326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Democrats warn Trump's voter fraud investigation will increase voter suppression

Dems are shooting back in an attempt to prove Trump wrong.

By Madeline Conway and Heather Caygle

01/25/17 11:31 AM EST

House Democrats on Wednesday panned President Donald Trump’s pledge to pursue a “major” investigation into alleged voter fraud, describing the president’s demand as “insecure” and saying the probe will only increase voter suppression.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said she "felt sorry" for Trump and even prayed for him after learning of his calls for an investigation.

“For a person who is newly elected president of the United States to be so insecure ... to suggest and to undermine the integrity of our voting system, is really strange,” she told reporters Wednesday during a news conference in the Capitol.

“I frankly feel very sad about the president making this claim,” she added. “I felt sorry for him. I even prayed for him.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-voter-fraud-investigation-democrats-react-234161
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I even prayed for him.”

Nancy..why don't you pray for all the souls you had a hand in with your abortion stance.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:00:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Democrats throwing out accusations of undermining the integrity of our voting system?  The same Democrats that want to change the electoral college??   Quite amazing these days what lies in the minds of the liberal leftists midgets!   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

If there was any justice she would have been excommunicated years ago.  She must be a heavy contributor to the Parish. Or bought of a Cardinal.

Online corbe

Tomorrow they will blame the exploding homeless population we have witnessed this week on this investigation.  These people have no shame at all.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Catch-22 situation, if one wants to cut down on voter fraud and place more integrity into the election, they always call out voter suppression though, it's hard to find much to back up such an argument.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Would someone who cares what the brain dead harpy thinks ask her "How?"
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Nancy..why don't you pray for all the souls you had a hand in with your abortion stance.

???  That's what I get for not reading the article first.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The Dems and the media are hellbent on pushing this meme that "there's no proof of voter fraud, therefore it must not be happening."

It's almost as if they're hiding something.  :smokin:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

The Dems and the media are hellbent on pushing this meme that "there's no proof of voter fraud, therefore it must not be happening."

This is the Democrat mantra used against any opposition:

"It's not a question of guilt.  It's the seriousness of the charge that demands an investigation" 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline cato potatoe

Most Democrats seem to believe that non-citizens have a civil right to vote in federal elections.  I wish reporters would ask them to first clarify their position on this matter.  It might provide some insight into their views on enforcement.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Democrats warn Trump's voter fraud investigation will increase voter suppression"

I want this to happen.
I want "voter suppression".

Suppression of vote fraud.
Suppression of voters who are non-citizens.
Suppression of voters who have not taken the time to properly register.

I want "voter suppression"!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

“For a person who is newly elected president of the United States to be so insecure ... to suggest and to undermine the integrity of our voting system, is really strange,” she told reporters Wednesday during a news conference in the Capitol.

Then she continued on about how the Soviets stole the election from Hitlary.

Looks to me like the Rats and this old bag Nancy just got rope a doped by Donny. Claimed voter fraud and when Donny says he is investigating into it, they claim we run clean elections . Also add to that all the Rat state AG's calling on Donny to rescind Obama's orders to federalize state elections.  They're screwed now.

Online DCPatriot

Then she continued on about how the Soviets stole the election from Hitlary.

Looks to me like the Rats and this old bag Nancy just got rope a doped by Donny. Claimed voter fraud and when Donny says he is investigating into it, they claim we run clean elections . Also add to that all the Rat state AG's calling on Donny to rescind Obama's orders to federalize state elections.  They're screwed now.

"I love it when a plan comes together!".......John "Hannibal" Smith      :laugh:

Offline Fantom

Which is like removing the Highway Patrol from the Interstates and proclaiming there is no speeding, as no one has been ticketed.

When there is no control mechanism..there is no proof.

Audit the Vote...  starting with Mexifornia.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline jpsb

Most Democrats seem to believe that non-citizens have a civil right to vote in federal elections.

Yup, democrats do not value US citizenship. They are evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

They laughed at the claims but now want to discourage an investigation.

You'd think they'd want to prove Donald is full of beans, as they claim.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Seems there is an awful lot of smoke for no fire!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
In brief, everywhere, South Africa, Iran and India, everywhere have voter ID:
It's mickey mouse that the Dems do this.

I thought I heard, they couldn't even begin to reconcile Detroit's voting in this past election, at least some precincts.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Of the 8 states with the largest Hispanic population, only one (Arizona) has a strict voter ID requirement. 4 have no voter ID requirement (California, Illinois, New York and New Jersey). These states gave Hillary an approximate 8 million vote margin of victory. I have no doubt that she won those states and deserved the Electoral votes but I would definitely question the process if popular vote was the deciding factor.
Since it isn't Trump should move on. Trying to suggest that you are more popular than Hillary is like bragging you weigh 5 pounds less than Michael Moore.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Just_Victor

The effort will certainly suppress ineligible voters.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.