Author Topic: State Department Airhead Marie Harf Joins Fox News  (Read 1753 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
State Department Airhead Marie Harf Joins Fox News
« on: January 25, 2017, 01:09:22 pm »
January 25, 2017
State Department Airhead Marie Harf Joins Fox News
By Daniel John Sobieski

No, this is not a headline from the Onion, but rather the stark reality of the parallel universe the once hard-edge and hard news Fox News has slowly descended into. Former State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf, who earned her 15 minutes of fame by publicly claiming the best way to defeat ISIS was not to bomb them but to hire them, has signed on to be a Fox News contributor.

Harf will join the network effective immediately, and will make her first appearance on the network Monday at 7 p.m. during Fox News’ “The First Hundred Days” with Martha MacCallum. Harf will also serve as a contributor to Fox Business Network.

Harf, who was most recently a senior communications officer to former Secretary of State John Kerry, has spent the last several years as a communications strategist in the Obama administration.

We are not making this up. Fox News, presumably in the interests of being “fair and balanced,” has hired an Obama administration -- which includes the State Department of Hillary Clinton -- sock puppet who spread the false narrative that ISIS was not a virulent and existential threat, but rather just another community that needed organizing. She pushed the administration line that terrorism was just a reaction to climate change and the lack of jobs.

Not long ago, Harf opined on MSNBC’s “Hardball” that the rise of terrorist groups like ISIS could be prevented by a good jobs program.

Also on last night’s Hardball with Chris Matthews, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf stopped by to argue that the solution to defeating the Islamic State is finding economic opportunity for young Muslim men, because “we cannot kill our way out of this war.” Harf’s appearance came after a weekend that saw 21 Coptic Christians beheaded and a gunman open fire at a free-speech debate in Copenhagen…

While Harf assured viewers that “a lot” of Islamic State fighters have been killed, she also claimed that force isn’t the most effective strategy for combatting ISIS. “We cannot win this war by killing them -- we cannot kill our way out of this war,” she said. Instead, she argued that the United States and its allies need to focus on the “root causes,” such as the lack of job opportunities for young Muslims. She said discouraged 17-year-olds opt to “pick up an AK-47 instead of trying to start a business” due to their socioeconomic situation.

more at:  http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/state_department_airhead_marie_harf_joins_fox_news.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Re: State Department Airhead Marie Harf Joins Fox News
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 01:12:01 pm »

This is not meant to add a 'token' liberal woman for ratings in an attempt to show all sides....as much as it is a meant to be a "throw the ball to dunk the clown" you find at any carnival.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 02:52:32 pm »
So lets see according to Fox News...Will...Rollins...Thomas bad...Harf good?

:pondering:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 03:33:55 pm »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 03:40:36 pm »
Like they don't already have enough liberal idiots on FOX.  The network has become near unwatchable for me.  I rarely turn it on anymore.

And that right there makes the whole Fox is the mouthpiece for the GOP totally and completely laughable.

I've started watching One News Network.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 05:03:32 pm »
For some reason, her name always makes me think of Pinky and the Brain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Q-aeF5UPk
Let it burn.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 05:08:42 pm »
Really Fox? Really?
[img size=small]https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/marie-harf.jpg[/img]

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 05:11:33 pm »
 **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 05:11:50 pm »
Like they don't already have enough liberal idiots on FOX.  The network has become near unwatchable for me.  I rarely turn it on anymore.

I got rid of cable, got tried of my $$$$ supporting all liberal crap on cable. I do miss Fox Business, other than that I don't miss cable at all.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 05:13:43 pm »
It's almost as if Fox deliberately chooses liberals that fit the Conservative caricature of what liberals are.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 05:28:28 pm »
FOX News, where the stupid go for news......

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 03:01:48 am »
(sigh)

I don't watch Fox News on TV.

I don't watch ANY news on TV!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 04:08:59 am »
Actually, it's genius, now that I think about it.

It will be RIOT to hear their POV....their predictions for the future.....how they spin.

They'll be like the token Conservative on This Week Without David Brinkley each Sunday. ...or on any MSNBC panel.

It's be a hoot!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 04:19:32 am »
 :thud:

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 04:48:40 am »
@DCPatriot

Did they mean Harf or Barf? ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 12:34:33 pm »
@DCPatriot

Did they mean Harf or Barf? ;)

Maybe they're fighting the same issues as Bob Beckel?   

They're going to be unprotected not following their own scripts, that's for sure!   :laugh:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 01:54:08 pm »
Marie Harf

Bob Beckel

Juan Williams

Shep Smith

Alan Colmes

Kirsten Powers

Dennis Kucinich

Geraldo Rivera

Mara Liasson

Bill Schulz

Susan Estrich

Santita Jackson

Simon Rosenberg

Howard Kurtz

Meghan McCain

I would also argue that Bill O'Reilly belongs in the Liberal category too.

Just how many more "token" Liberals does an allegedly "conservative" news outlet need?

Meanwhile...the other news outlets have a grand sum total of zero conservative commentators much less Conservative guests.