Author Topic: White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’  (Read 839 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Chuck Ross On 10:52 PM 01/23/2017

Sally Boynton Brown, a white woman running for chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Monday that if she is chosen to lead the party her job will be to “shut other white people down.”

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” Brown said during a DNC candidate forum.

Brown, the executive director of the Idaho Democratic Committee, is running for the chair position against six other candidates, including three African-American candidates and one Hispanic, former Labor Secretary Tom Perez.

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say, ‘oh, no, I’m not prejudice; I’m a Democrat; I’m accepting,'” Brown bellowed during the forum, which was hosted by MSNBC’s Joy Reid.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/white-candidate-for-dnc-chair-says-her-job-will-be-to-shut-other-white-people-down-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Chuck Ross On 10:52 PM 01/23/2017

Sally Boynton Brown, a white woman running for chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Monday that if she is chosen to lead the party her job will be to “shut other white people down.”

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” Brown said during a DNC candidate forum.

Brown, the executive director of the Idaho Democratic Committee, is running for the chair position against six other candidates, including three African-American candidates and one Hispanic, former Labor Secretary Tom Perez.

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say, ‘oh, no, I’m not prejudice; I’m a Democrat; I’m accepting,'” Brown bellowed during the forum, which was hosted by MSNBC’s Joy Reid.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/white-candidate-for-dnc-chair-says-her-job-will-be-to-shut-other-white-people-down-video/

Could things possibly be going any better for conservatives than manner in which the far leftists are conducting themselves after the election? It's like they had been issued a detailed step-by-step guide to follow titled "Political Irrelevance: How to Achieve and Maintain It!"

Step #1 - Elect a leader for your party who represents all of the ideology and attitudes which were resoundingly rejected by the voters in the 2016 election - especially fanatical anti-conservatism, and blatant in-your-face anti-white racism! CHECK!!
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline dfwgator

Keep it up, Democrats.  2020 is going to be an ever bigger blowout than 1984.

Offline Frank Cannon

Brown, the executive director of the Idaho Democratic Committee,

This explains why Idaho is one of the bluest states in the country.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I agree. It has been said for years that true diehard Liberals are only 15% to maybe 20% of the population.

We will soon see that this is true, as the Left works overtime to drive away the tag-alongs like moderates, union members, and moderate minorities.

They really are distilling their Party down to just the most ardent radical Leftist/Communist/Anarchist  core.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Could things possibly be going any better for conservatives than manner in which the far leftists are conducting themselves after the election? It's like they had been issued a detailed step-by-step guide to follow titled "Political Irrelevance: How to Achieve and Maintain It!"

Step #1 - Elect a leader for your party who represents all of the ideology and attitudes which were resoundingly rejected by the voters in the 2016 election - especially fanatical anti-conservatism, and blatant in-your-face anti-white racism! CHECK!!

I jumped and shouted when the House democrats decided to keep Nancy in her job!  She's one of the best players on our side!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,245257.0.html Chronicles of Self-Destruction

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I jumped and shouted when the House democrats decided to keep Nancy in her job!  She's one of the best players on our side!

Me too.
Now we have to hope they pick that Ellison Black Panther guy for the Party chair. That will seal the deal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

OH my word.  she is even worse live.  Shut your mouth. !!! clueless millennial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDOdcsh435Q