Author Topic: Early Poll Shows That Fauxahontas May Face Trouble in 2018 Reelection Bid  (Read 847 times)

rangerrebew

Early Poll Shows That Fauxahontas May Face Trouble in 2018 Reelection Bid

January 24, 2017| by Donn Marten

In an early indication of how well that the Democratic party’s fixation with identity politics is selling, a key figure may be in trouble in 2018. Overly shrill Senator Elizabeth Warren aka Fauxahontas is polling poorly in Massachusetts according to an early tally of voter opinion in the liberal stronghold.

Princess Shrieking Moonbat is adored by libs and progs for her strident attacks on now President Donald Trump but the public rejected identity politics and demagoguery when they pulled the flush chain on Hillary Clinton. Warren has only continued her unhinged frontal assault since the election and could very well end up paying for it at the ballot box.

According to Politico “Poll shows Warren is no sure bet for re-election next year”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/early-poll-shows-that-fauxahontas-may-face-trouble-in-2018-reelection-bid
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:57:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

She'll win easily.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
She'll win easily.

Didn't she and her man-b*tch just get kicked off an airplane for harassing some guy traveling to DC for the inauguration? I'm fairly sure that was her. Or maybe her twin !?! I heard that Warren and Mexifornia governor Brown were going to start wearing the cow-gas extractor devices themselves to demonstrate how serious they are about the issues that most concern their constituents. heh
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 03:24:38 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

rangerrebew

Didn't she and her man-b*tch just get kicked off an airplane for harassing some guy traveling to DC for the inauguration? I'm fairly sure that was her. Or maybe her twin !?! I heard that Warren and Mexifornia governor Brown were going to start wearing the cow-gas extractor devices themselves to demonstrate how serious they are about the issues that most concern their constituents. heh

Is her man-b#tch a tranny by any chance? :whistle:

Offline kevindavis007

A lot could happen.. I think she will win.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

This surprises me, but a lot can happen in the meantime.  Massachusetts is home to the DEMS and the Kennedy's; the DEMS will hold their seat with or without Wigwam Warren.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

This surprises me, but a lot can happen in the meantime.  Massachusetts is home to the DEMS and the Kennedy's; the DEMS will hold their seat with or without Wigwam Warren.

Wigwam Warren aka Princess Liawatha of the Flipping Tipi tribe.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

Wigwam Warren aka Princess Liawatha of the Flipping Tipi tribe.

Don't forget, she is also "Little Spreading Bull".

Offline Night Hides Not

Don't forget, she is also "Little Spreading Bull".

The jokes just write themselves...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.