Author Topic: Daily Sheeple Called “Racist White Supremacist” for Reporting on Obama’s Insane National Debt — Hopefully This Blind Ignorance Stops Today  (Read 667 times)

rangerrebew

Daily Sheeple Called “Racist White Supremacist” for Reporting on Obama’s Insane National Debt — Hopefully This Blind Ignorance Stops Today
January 20, 2017 | The Daily Sheeple | www.TheDailySheeple.com | 2,472 views

After we reported that Obama added nearly $10 trillion dollars to the national debt in his two terms, more than any other president ever in the history of the United States, The Daily Sheeple was promptly called a racist white supremacist.

race

This comment epitomizes how ridiculous things have been the past eight years with people claiming just because he was the first black president in American history, no one can criticize anything Barack Obama does. If they do, logic gets tossed out the window and its ad hominem attacks like this one without even addressing the initial point.

We responded with, “Talking about the debt is racist?”

To which we got, “…”

Yeah, because, obviously, it isn’t.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/daily-sheeple-called-racist-white-supremacist-for-reporting-on-obamas-insane-national-debt-hopefully-this-blind-ignorance-stops-today_012017
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:28:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

The left has gone to the well one too many times with the race charge. For a while,someone calling someone else a racist got the results and react that person wanted. However, now that well has gone dry but the left never learned how to debate with reason and facts as they were used to shutting people up by calling them bigots, sexist, whatever. They never had to really debate their positions. So, even though calling political opponents names no longer works, it's all they know how to do
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused