Author Topic: CDC quietly cancels climate change summit days before inaugural  (Read 674 times)

rangerrebew

CDC quietly cancels climate change summit days before inaugural
« on: January 24, 2017, 11:32:32 am »
CDC quietly cancels climate change summit days before inaugural
Listen | Print
By Karen Graham     12 hours ago in Politics
Atlanta - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention quietly and without fanfare canceled a climate change and public health summit that had been planned for February shortly after Donald Trump was sworn in as president.
The news was first reported by E&E News, a news organization focusing on environment and energy. The cancellation of the event was based on emails sent by the CDC to participants in the conference, slated to take place in Atlanta from Feb. 14 to Feb. 16.
The governmental agency was careful to not directly address the reason for the cancellation, saying instead that the meeting could be rescheduled. "We are currently exploring options so that the Summit may take place later in the year," CDC officials wrote in an email.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/politics/cdc-quietly-cancels-climate-change-summit-days-before-inaugural/article/484264#ixzz4Wg5ZJEDu

Offline Applewood

Re: CDC quietly cancels climate change summit days before inaugural
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 01:23:11 pm »
Just what does the CDC have to do with this bogus climate change theory anyway?

Perhaps Trump will end this climate change BS nonsense, so the CDC and other agencies are waiting for the official pronouncement from Trump on what to believe.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 01:35:11 pm »
Just what does the CDC have to do with this bogus climate change theory anyway?

Perhaps Trump will end this climate change BS nonsense, so the CDC and other agencies are waiting for the official pronouncement from Trump on what to believe.

Take out believe and replace it with act upon and that is exactly the case.

If you look at the Federal Register today (You want the public inspection section, for regulations/ EO's etc that have been filed but not yet published) you'll see a load of regulations which were submitted to the register and have since been withdrawn.

I'm specifying looking today, as the regulations are available to view until close of business today, then they get flushed.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:35:31 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 01:53:49 pm »
So the CDC wants to predict what happens if the earth warms slightly?

They might as well just call the summit what it is; it's a Coven convention.  The efforts to say what will happen is pure witchcraft.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 02:53:18 pm »
They heard Algore was gonna show up and they didn't want to get snowed in.  :whistle:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 03:46:55 pm »
They heard Algore was gonna show up and they didn't want to get snowed in.  :whistle:

Strap him to the front of a plow and let his carbon footprint melt the snow.