Author Topic: Shadow men work to remove President Trump {Quite believable to me}  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
@mystery-ak, Am putting this here due to conspiracy aspect. If you want it elsewhere, please feel free.

Sunday Guardian Live
http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/8132-shadow-men-work-remove-president-trump

Shadow men work to remove President Trump By MADHAV NALAPAT | NEW DELHI | 22 January, 2017.
{emphases & more paragraphing added}

If the plans activated since 8 November 2016 by the “Shadow Men” succeed, the 45th President of the United States will not last in office beyond a thousand days from his swearing-in on 20 January 2017. The term “Shadow Men” refers to officials and policymakers operating in a stealthily coordinated manner to ensure the furtherance of specific agendas unrelated to the public interest.

These have, since the declaration of the result of the 8 November 2016 US Presidential elections, activated a plan designed to ensure that the 45th President of the United States, Donald John Trump does not last more than a thousand days in office. They represent the hitherto ubiquitous and dominant Wall Street-Atlanticist alliance that has devised and implemented policy in Washington for several decades.

These “Shadow Men” form an informal club of intelligence operatives, businesspersons, officials and politicians, whose relevance to policymaking and whose monetary wealth depend on the continuation of policies helpful to the interests they support, even though these may be harmful to the country they belong to.

Individuals with direct knowledge of the “1000-day plan” and who are based in Chicago, Washington, New York and London, warn that 20 January 2017 marked not just Donald J. Trump’s first day in office as the 45th US President, but the acceleration of an ongoing campaign that has been designed to ensure that President Trump “does not continue in the world’s most powerful job for more than a thousand days”.

According to individuals revealing details of the 1,000-day ouster plan, “the preferred route is a steady increase in public pressure, which would lead to the 45th President’s impeachment by the US Congress on the basis of presumed misdemeanours. These would be played up by media persons, who regularly get briefed by officials active in the shadow network.” These sources claim that no fewer than three US Senators and 18 members of the House of Representatives belonging to the Republican Party, “have already signed on to the ‘Dump Trump’ plan through prodding by members of their staff”, who are part of the project to ensure a premature and unpleasant finish to the billionaire’s first four-year term in office.

The sources claim that “in the case of Speaker Paul Ryan, it is his spouse who has been instrumental in ensuring that he continues on a path designed to trip up the newly elected President, whatever be his public stance on the matter”. Others have been converted to the Dump Trump move by friends and colleagues, “and recruitment is continuing and will go on until a critical mass is reached, hopefully by the end of the year”.

It was explained that the “Shadow Men” are apprehensive that the strong-willed billionaire may refuse to get house-trained in the manner that Hillary Clinton so transparently was. In their view, the role of an elected head of state is in many aspects ceremonial, and on matters of national security and strategy, he or she should, in essence, follow the agenda set for him by the interests represented and protected by the “Shadow Men”.

TARGET OF POWERFUL GROUPS

A source based in New York claimed that the focus of the “Shadow Men” until the final months of the US Presidential campaign was to “disable the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders, as their calculation was that Hillary would easily beat Trump in the 8 November polls”. The sources point to President Trump’s signature for decision-making method of securing inputs from an unusually large variety of sources (mostly outside the government), rather than relying on the guidance proffered by a small coterie of officials the way almost all Trump’s post-World War II predecessors have.

They say that the self-confidence and independence of mind of the 45th US President are factors that have made him the target of the powerful groups used to getting their own way in Washington. A few of the individuals giving information about the 1,000-day plan are still in significant positions, and with whom details of the “Dump Trump in 1,000 days” operation have been shared by the perpetrators.

These sources have decided to only nominally follow the instructions given to them with reference to the 1,000-day operation. This way, they remain au courant of the tactics and the activities of the “Shadow Men” active in the 1,000-day project, and have decided to give information on the subject on the strict condition of anonymity, as “careers and in some cases even lives would be at risk by those we expose”, a source warned.
REMEMBER KENNEDY?
. . .

This is exceedingly believable, to me. This is what I'd expect if Trump is actually more or less who he insists he is . . . and who he is, so far, acting like--someone averse to the status quo and the oligarchy.
May God have mercy on him and us all.
May God throw a monkey wrench factory into their plans.
ping list ping.
 Avoiding Truth
There is a principle
__Which is a bar against all information,
____Which is proof against all argument,
______And which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
________That principle is condemnation before investigation
--Edmund Spencer

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ‘ALTERNATE REALITIES’ PING LIST
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:58:17 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Victoria33

Re: Shadow men work to remove President Trump {Quite believable to me}
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 04:31:01 am »
@Quix

I think he will be gone in no longer than two years, so their time table is longer than mine.  However, I think he will be responsible for his own impeachment, not the group mentioned here.  I have already posted on another thread he will be gone due to impeachment, or mental breakdown, or physical breakdown and gave reasons for each one.

Offline Quix

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 04:36:53 am »
@Quix

I think he will be gone in no longer than two years, so their time table is longer than mine.  However, I think he will be responsible for his own impeachment, not the group mentioned here.  I have already posted on another thread he will be gone due to impeachment, or mental breakdown, or physical breakdown and gave reasons for each one.

Thanks.

Do you have a link to your other post?
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 05:03:44 pm »
I'm sure New Delhi is the best place to go to get news on DC.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Quix

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 07:08:02 pm »
I'm sure New Delhi is the best place to go to get news on DC.

I lived overseas for 16+ years.

I found overseas news sources often more revealing than the heavily controlled USA sources, even though, typically, the local-National news sources overseas were even more controlled.

However, they'd typically still report some item from somewhere that turned out to have been quite valid--yet the Stateside folks had heard none of it.

I'm not sure what all goes into that. But I observed it more than a few times.

Certainly the upper ranks are rife with intrigue and differing feelings and perspectives--particularly at the lower levels of the upper ranks but somewhat even at the upper levels. And, they have staff that have varying degrees of loyalties. Leaks occur.

And, as the Chinese idiom goes . . . The onlooker sees the game best.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 08:34:39 pm »
I lived overseas for 16+ years.

I found overseas news sources often more revealing than the heavily controlled USA sources, even though, typically, the local-National news sources overseas were even more controlled.

However, they'd typically still report some item from somewhere that turned out to have been quite valid--yet the Stateside folks had heard none of it.

I'm not sure what all goes into that. But I observed it more than a few times.

Certainly the upper ranks are rife with intrigue and differing feelings and perspectives--particularly at the lower levels of the upper ranks but somewhat even at the upper levels. And, they have staff that have varying degrees of loyalties. Leaks occur.

And, as the Chinese idiom goes . . . The onlooker sees the game best.
That's a good point. The British News services seems to know an awful lot about our politics. American news however, doesn't know diddly squat about British News.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Quix

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 08:40:55 pm »
That's a good point. The British News services seems to know an awful lot about our politics. American news however, doesn't know diddly squat about British News.

Right. Good point.

And, most countries, with much trade at all, have some powerful/rich person(s) who has some inside info on the USA's doings.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 08:51:40 pm »

This one isn't British (not related to UK Guardian), it is from India. It is owned by iTV which is basically India's version of Russia Today.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:51:57 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 08:56:23 pm »
Why 1000 days? Why not just call themselves the One Term Boys and let Trump have the extra 15 months?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:56:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 09:08:44 pm »
Donald John Trump does not last more than a thousand days in office. They represent the hitherto ubiquitous and dominant Wall Street-Atlanticist alliance that has devised and implemented policy in Washington for several decades.

LOL,  Wall Street is booming under Trump and big business loves his ideas -roll back taxes, 75% less regulations etc.

He will run his 4 fours then get out. I never expected him to run for 8 years.